Evssv's Losi 5B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thks dude?.....Nice buy?....feel free to do a build thread..?....

Cheers bud, iv got everything to get it built now so will begin the build this evening. Il be sure to get a build thread up.
Oh what fun!!!!! Another 5b kit to join the crew y post loads of pics in your build thread (y)

Thanks bud, iv had a read of your build thread too. All you guys on here with the build threads have done an excellent job of your 5ive b’s
Btw how long did it take you to get it built up?

Thanks bud, iv had a read of your build thread too. All you guys on here with the build threads have done an excellent job of your 5ive b’s
Btw how long did it take you to get it built up?
Didnt rush it mostly built at night for a few hours but if i added up all the time 10-15 hours +-:unsure:(y)

Last edited:
Yeah agree...?.
Needs spacing here imo
Found a perfect ally spacer☺
Fits sweet..and used a nyloc instead of the nut bart included ?...stupid imo they don't use nylocs?
Done
Used a cable tie to keep my already deformed handle off the pipe.....i can still pull it at a straight angal still?
The pipe was sitting naturally exactly there ?...so hopefully i wont get a failure like doug did?.....
And i now have way more clearance on the servo horn☺..
https://flic.kr/p/2em44Zo
.but less on the rear of the rx lid...☹.
https://flic.kr/p/2em44Zy
.ffs if it ain't one thing its another?

Last edited:
Yeah agree...?.
Needs spacing here imo
Found a perfect ally spacer☺
Fits sweet..and used a nyloc instead of the nut bart included ?...stupid imo they don't use nylocs?
Done
Used a cable tie to keep my already deformed handle off the pipe.....i can still pull it at a straight angal still?
The pipe was sitting naturally exactly there ?...so hopefully i wont get a failure like doug did?.....

I find with my bart pipe it sits extremely close to the throttle servo like yours, half way into a tank my steering servo becomes very hot. The first time i checked it was after i had already been running half an hour and the throttle servo was almost too hot to touch. But that noise it makes is awesome!

my samba was touching the horn and was alot closer to the servo then the bart is now...?.the samba was so close i had to file the corner of the horn:oops:.....but it never stopped it working in anyway even though thetes a rub mark on the pipe... :rolleyes:
Yeah my bart xp on me 34 sounds sweeeet as:love:
Well wouldn't u .... :p

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks