Exhaust Coupler?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickDizzle

Isaiah 41:10
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
What are you guys using for high temp reinforced silicone exhaust coupler? I want to get an extra for my Raminator, but Primal sells it for $6.99. Seems I could probably buy a foot of that material for that much. Curious as to what you guys use?

ebay has a few with different sizes color and even have angles. cut it with a box cutter and use a heavy duty automotive hose clamp to hold it in place.

Blue silicone heater hose works great. Cheap and easy to replace.
The coupler that came with my olimat pipe looks to be your standard silicone coolant hose and its held up the best and longest out of any other coupler I've had..maybe email Simon at olimat or have doug call and ask since he's close to him to see what brand of hose he uses
Id like to know what gasket material he uses.

Went to my local Napa and hit up my parts guy. He sold me the Napa high temp 350° rated silicon tubing in a 1 foot length. For the Raminator I needed 7/8ths inner diameter. Its part# NBH 1514. Just shy of $20 for the foot. My Merle's Automotive sells the same for $37 for 3 feet. A foot will make plenty for me. Got it on and installed and truck is running great again!
20210303_122843.jpg
20210303_122857.jpg
20210303_122911.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks