Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Exhaust recommendations for Losi 5t 2.0?

Whoduh

WOW!!
Yeah.... that aint gonna work...bummer.
Whatever pipe you go with looks like its gonna have to come straight from the header...at least until the aftermarket builds up for the 2.0.
The only straight out pipes i know about are the Jetpro exhaust or the BZM exhaust.

Mattman1147

WOW!!
Yeah.... that aint gonna work...bummer.
Whatever pipe you go with looks like its gonna have to come straight from the header...at least until the aftermarket builds up for the 2.0.
The only straight out pipes i know about are the Jetpro exhaust or the BZM exhaust.
Simon from Olimat is making the new ones now to work with the new version.

dirby

can you send me simon phone number I have one of his pipes for my 2.0 and it is not fitting right I need to contact him.
I have the same problem that you show in the pictures.

Last edited:

bigdipperfred

I have victory big bore unsilenced .Clears the servo no problem. I don't like how close it is to the pull starter. Truck runs great lot of over steer is this common of the 5t. Anybody have diff oil recomendtions.

Mattman1147

can you send me simon phone number I have one of his pipes for my 2.0 and it is not fitting right I need to contact him.
I have the same problem that you show in the pictures.
I contact him via FB messenger

Simon Blessing

bigdipperfred

I ran 60-100-30k fr/cen/rear in my 5 with a 29/30.5/34cc(y)...but am changeing it now i run tbe 34 to 150-500-100k fr/cen/rear(y)
Thanks for the info.I run 100k 500k 100k in my mtxl. Little bit of understeer. But it made the truck alot more fun.Can you let me know how it is with the thicker diff fluid.

evssv

Thanks for the info.I run 100k 500k 100k in my mtxl. Little bit of understeer. But it made the truck alot more fun.Can you let me know how it is with the thicker diff fluid.
Well i went with 300k for the front....so it'll b 300-500-100k..(y)..obv once i redo the front diff..:rolleyes:..will b soon hopefully once i get me irc/rcmaxx diff cases (y)

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.