Extremely disappointed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluetickduke

Boo on you turtle ? racing ?

Just got my billet air kit in..

And wow

It looks like my son who is 5 ran this part

Mismatches all over the place from the mill process and surface finish is absolutely horseshit.

DEFINITELY not worth the 50$ I paid. $20 MAYBE

what an absolute fiddlesticking joke

Yes. I just messaged DDM about everything, I'm sure something will be figured out. I have atleast a
.010-.015 mismatch on the floors on BOTH sides inside from the endmill height not being correct. The edges are barely broken as well.( My depth mics are at work so I can't actually measure the mismatch)

DEFINITELY not a 50$ upgrade sitting in front of me

why did you buy the TR intake ?
You should have used your machinist skills to make the best intake system any Losi has ever seen ??‍♂️

or
Or

you could have printed a better one ?☠️?????

Ok now that I got my jokes out the way. Can you please post nice clear pictures showing us what you’re bîtching about, I’ve got a TR intake and didn’t even bother checking anything like you mentioned, I just bolted the summabitch up and never looked back ☠️?

My TR clutch bell carrier & clutch housing on the DBXL have just arrived like this, the last time I bought parts off them was a good few years ago but they were excellent then.

Hard to see from the pics but noticeable up close :(
46D80A31-D5B0-4D82-B440-CE86F4FD1512.jpeg

why did you buy the TR intake ?
You should have used your machinist skills to make the best intake system any Losi has ever seen ??‍♂️

or
Or

you could have printed a better one ?☠?????

Ok now that I got my jokes out the way. Can you please post nice clear pictures showing us what you’re bîtching about, I’ve got a TR intake and didn’t even bother checking anything like you mentioned, I just bolted the summabitch up and never looked back ☠?
I'm not even gonna answer that. I'm a damn good machinist you can kiss my ass

My TR clutch bell carrier & clutch housing on the DBXL have just arrived like this, the last time I bought parts off them was a good few years ago but they were excellent then.

Hard to see from the pics but noticeable up close :(
View attachment 60243
Maybe I'm picky cause I'm a machinist who takes pride in my work ??‍♂️

we are slammed at work, I barely have time to piss so I had no choice but to buy a new intake instead of making one.

Everyone has the crazy stu so I was trying to be different. If my name was on those inspection reports, and my COMPANY'S name was on a product, it would be absolutely 100% to the best of my ability every single time ?‍♂️?‍♂️ especially when the finished product is RAW finish ??‍♂️

Done bitchin, later yall
I've been hearing bad things about tr for a little bit now. Sloppy workmanship recently apparently ? never bought anything from tr yet so idk, even if it did I'd be running it anyways idgaf
And I am, I'm still running it. I just won't ever purchase a TR product again.

Woooah woahh so after talking to Steve from discount motors. Obviously I am not the first person to express my concern ??‍♂️ I got to talking about my career field and our shop capabilities and he actually responded with....

View attachment 60245View attachment 60246

looks like my bitchin might have paid off for once ??‍♂️
Do it! do it! do it! do it! ?

My sx5 has an hd steering wiper, top plate, trany plate, v2 clutch ( bell carrier clutch housing and gear plate) the on piece brake unit and a quick diff and diff housing ?? oh and it has a v2 reed case?? all these parts made by TR?? The only thing I don't like is the diff case ? coz the irc one is better? but there is nothing wrong with it ???

I'm extremely excited about this opportunity

No more slowing down in the winter time! The rc market is HUGE this is exactly what our company needs!

I messaged my boss about it and gave him a brief run down. Cause this is ultimately his decision. I can't put how big this is into text lol but he's a smart fcking dude and has managed to keep a business afloat after his dad died after owning the company for 50 years this year ??‍♂️ he should know an opportunity when it knocks on the door. We literally have nothing to lose and everything to gain, we have piles of billet stock all over the shop from flat to round and a very well stocked tool crib so startup is absolutely null.

I'm pretty stoked right now

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks