Facebook groups make me laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are literally dudes storing cars in their rooms where they sleep. Why do people need to be told not to do that. I think the winner was the dude who in comments said he stores his car in unventilated plastic totes. Nice way to become a human torch.

Ok I got a new one. I bet this would make ppl here laugh. There is a guy who wants to jump their baja. I suggested to keep as many flexable plastic parts on as possible as its just gonna break and bend I did suggest if he wants to jump 5th scales to get an xmaxx with a 2 peice drive shaft. A dude literally says I have no idea what I'm talking about. I had to shut him down with pics of both of my bajas and gave him a mouthful of my experience with 5th scale. Why oh why do people think they know everything and have to argue to be right?? To win internet points??? That poor dude would have bought hundreds of dollars worth of upgrades for it to break first jump he did.

Funny your twisting the story. And you shouldn't he talking either, your the biggest know it all on this forum
Haven't twisted anything. Go ahead and link the chat. Also idk where this perception is coming from "probably 1 person and all the sheep follow suit" but I don't claim to be a know it all. I've literally listened to every tip, correction, and suggestion given to me. If you think im a know it all please reference a single thing I've said that either I haven't myself corrected or been corrected by and disagreed. That poop attitude needs to stop and its infectious to other members of the board. don't be a keyboard warrior.

I'll let the chat speak for itself. You don't have a damn clue about rpm arms if your still here arguing me. Here's a tip, maybe actually run your car and get real experience (instead of regurgitating nonsense you heard from others) , then give out information, because its very evident you haven't got a clue what your talking about ,weather it be engines or upgrading rcs.Screenshot_20210508-220904_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20210509-145338_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20210509-145343_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'll let the chat speak for itself. You don't have a damn clue about rpm arms if your still here arguing me. Here's a tip, maybe actually run your car and get real experience (instead of regurgitating nonsense you heard from others) , then give out information, because its very evident you haven't got a clue what your talking about ,weather it be engines or upgrading rcs.

Attachments

• 4blz3h.jpg
    4blz3h.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
I know what you said, and I understand it completely.
And you still haven't made a legitimate arguement against me, just more nonsense without evidence
The POINT is why buy expensive arms and a few other upgrades when you plan on jumping it. WHY it makes no sense. You can do what you want with your money but THINK. Whats gonna happen to ANY material that lands the wrong way going 20 mph to a dead stop. It breaks or bends why buy expensive upgrades this is like the 2010 mentality where everyone had to have metal arms on their nitros and then spend $200 to repair it. If you would just calm down and try to see it my way instead of putting me on blast because you don't agree with what I'm trying g to say then you would have an argument I'd be willing to listen to. Were trying to have a debate not a shouting match. There is nothing wrong with what I suggested and it should be encouraged.

I'm gonna regurgitate what everyone else says and I agree with completely. Make sensible upgrades and plan your weak spots. That way its easy and cheap to fix.

What I'm saying is what your saying is complete bs. Rpm arms will not break. I have landed on mine in every way imaginable and they don't give up. Talk to any person WHO HAS ACTUALLY USED THEM , and they will say the same. and your going to spend more on stock arms then rpm arms in the end becuase they are so fecking flimsy. If you really think your going to break rpm arms maybe you should use them for a change and gain experience. The only way a rpm arm Is going to break is from a cold snap, and most don't run in 5 degree weather anyway.

What I'm saying is what your saying is complete bs. Rpm arms will not break. I have landed on mine in every way imaginable and they don't give up. Talk to any person WHO HAS ACTUALLY USED THEM , and they will say the same. and your going to spend more on stock arms then rpm arms in the end becuase they are so fecking flimsy. If you really think your going to break rpm arms maybe you should use them for a change and gain experience. The only way a rpm arm Is going to break is from a cold snap, and most don't run in 5 degree weather anyway.
Aight man you win. The invincible RPM arm will defiantly stop your RC from braking or even bending another part down the line. Ill even go in that FB post to say how king you are. Lets all appreciate this mans knowledge of how indestructible RPM arms are, perhaps ill use them as building material for my house.

You are so wrong it's incredible. But whatever, you run your flimsy stock arms and I'll run my rpm . Just don't spread false bullshit about a product you have never used.
OK whatever man. I have RPM arms on everything. I have had RPM arms on my back in the day baja but whatever. Do you need to see proof. Do I have to have 5 forms of ID?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks