Facebook groups make me laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep it's called dieseiling, or after run. Typically means there is a hot spot in the combustion chamber allowing the fuel mix to be ignited, this can also mean there is extensive carbon build up in the chamber as well. I doubt most of our engines get enough use where it would be a major concern.

2 stroke odyssey engine on dyno. Got so hot that when the plug wire fell off it kept running the engine made no difference in power.

Youd be amazed at what people have and cant afford. Stopped by sheets the other day to fill the truck up with fuel. Walked in to grab a pack of smokes. Came walking out smokes in hand, guy in a fairly new jeep patriot, lifted, bug tires the whole bit. Asked if he can bum a smoke, cause he cant afford a pack. I kinda looked at him and laughed and kept walking. If you can afford a 30k jeep and another 10k in lift kit, wheels, tires and off road accessories you sure as fek can drop $8.00 on a fricken pack of smokes.

I got a buddy that bums smokes off me all the time. I asked him why he doesn't buy his own smokes and always bums them off me?
His response was he doesn't smoke enough to justify buying a pack. But you smoked through a whole pack of mine ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks