Facebook groups make me laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well fek me you have???? someone must have pissed on your battery to keep you away for years?‍♂️??
table takes GIF

Well fek me you have???? someone must have pissed on your battery to keep you away for years?‍♂️??
table takes GIF
You know it's funny. When life is good and money coming in well I don't have time for rc but when I'm broke like now it's all I think about. :rolleyes: Ima do my best to make room for it this season. I'm on the water 4-5 nights a week May-Oct but this yr I'm gonna try and keep it to 3 days lmfao.

I wish. Only shot we have at tuna is in sept/oct and they aren't even the edible kind just makes your reel sing a sweat sweat tune! I spent 3 weeks on the jetty waiting for them this year and didn't catch a damn one :mad: Stripped bass and fluke fishing mostly. I'm a land based fisherman with a hobie kayak so I get around but not into the deep.

Nothing compared to the monsters you got over there! If I had money I'd be fishing the ledges off Prince of Whales in the mornings and right there in that grassy field with ya for the afternoons!!

Another thing that's a common thing in fb is that bigger cc = more power always. So som people be arguing that the 71 rovan Is more power then like obr stuff or a 40 gt ???‍♂️
That's cuz it is. Duh! I read it on fb and fb is internet so it's actually twice as much truth as the usual

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks