Faulty Carb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without reading all the replies, it sounds (going buy your first post) you have a tiny air leak. Somewhere, between gaskets, or in venturi (per se,)

I personally think it's a air leak in the needles some how cause I just got a new carb and the adjustment needles are much tighter. I use those thicker metal gaskets and replace anytime I pull apart so doubt that was it. Running well now and not leaning itself out anymore. I've got a rebuild kit here for the bad one so when I pull it apart and if there's no dirt inside I'm sold on needles being bad.

Well, even needles from factory (specially, if quick made factory, from ANYWHERE) may not get the correct tightening sequence, as needed. And could be good for first run. But with a heat cycle, that can change REAL quick. So glad, you got it fixed. But even as you agreed. Yeah, most likely a tiny air leak (from needles, I can't say, without testing and looking at carb).

Now that it works, get off the forum (that was a joke of course). ;)
Enjoy...

Well, even needles from factory (specially, if quick made factory, from ANYWHERE) may not get the correct tightening sequence, as needed. And could be good for first run. But with a heat cycle, that can change REAL quick. So glad, you got it fixed. But even as you agreed. Yeah, most likely a tiny air leak (from needles, I can't say, without testing and looking at carb).

Now that it works, get off the forum (that was a joke of course). ;)
Enjoy...
Right lets try this again please go here and introduce yourself 👉🏻
https://www.largescaleforums.com/forums/introduce-yourself/

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks