Fg F1 car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gr8 info. I recieved the info from the shipping company tonight, i have to get ahold of them tomorrow to work out the details of the shipment.
getting closer!

I love the F1's but I have others to finish first before buying one. There is nowhere to race the on roads yet. I tried to get interest a few years ago and even had the guy at the indoor go kart track willing to work out time for us to use a portion to race on....

I think there will be a better chance this time around as there are new people with them.

well its pretty apparent the F1 i was looking at was a scam. Luckily i know enough on how to check these things out properly so i didnt send any money until i know everything is Legit. back to the looking glass.
T

Sorry to hear Timmahh.

I got screw when I sold a laptop over ebay a few years ago. Needless to say...the guy is in jail (i wasn't the only victum) and he owes me a bunch of money.

Mind saying what tipped it off?

Hey Kwakr, thats a good price. is that an FG or Harm? im not sure as it doesn't say. but the price is definalty good. shipping wouldnt be too bad maye 100.00 or so. hmm might have to check into it. thanx for the linky!!!!

Tulz, there were some small things at first that got me suspicious. but the red flags were Western Union Money Transfer! BIG NO NO. and that with us both in the states? 2nd was no phone number for the shipping company, 3 was no dilerale mail to the shipping companies address in Fla. 4th was the guy i was SUPPOSED To send the WU money transfer was in Tx, not Florida OR california where the car is located. add to the fact the sellers address was also not known by USPS.

the final flag was when i searched for the shipping company on google, the only thing found was a website for information on Fake Bank/Shipping/ and Escrow Companies!!!!!!!!!!
the first smalls flags you get often, but ANY red flag on the Shipping company or the like is a don't GO THERE!!!!!

WOW! You def got a few red flags.

The guy I sold the laptop (17" PowerBook) used a bank check I believe. The check was the real thing...but fake account numbers. When I saw the bank withdraw the money back out of my account....my heart sank.

Hey Timmah...no prob for the link...car does look clean..i unfortunatley don't know the make...hope this ones not a hoax too!!!

It disgusts me..a friend had his bank card copied somehow and waas scammed for a grand....luckily enough it was insured through the bank...but i get pissed when you work hard and are an honest person...and you get screwed over big time....
sometimes i wish i could get a hold of some people....make em bite some curb!!!

I know what you mean Kwakr....

My roommate from college lived about 30minutes from him in CA. And I'm from PA. Small world. He wanted to get some guys and go have a "talk"... as much as I would have liked for that to happen, it wouldn't have been a very good idea.

f1

Tim give Tom over at pythonmotorsports.com a call he carries the fg f1's in the sportline and comp chassis. He will beat any price out there, thats were i got mine and i could not be more happy. his number is 303 279 1305

i ve talked to Tom a few times on baja stuff, didnt know he carried the F1, never seen them on his site. thanx for the heads up

What do you guys think would be a good engine combo with an f1. Maybe send the 26 to Doug and let him mod, port and throw a reed on it for good measure.

I thought the 23cc engines were better for on road applications 'cause they have a higher rpm?? What bout doin the same work to a 23??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks