Fg F1 car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait to get my Fg f1 car OMYGOD I cant wait LOL. I just found this link in the forums im going to make this one my home page sweet a forum on the RC car of my dreams sweet I have good luck today LOL.

Where??

lol, you can find the tires cheaper if you look around. as far as price, i don't want to say yet, mostly cuz its still up in the air. i spoke to the seller monday via email, and said lets do it. so now im just waiting to hear back from him or the shipping company to say they have it and give me the details of getting it here. wont know for sure, but i will say its less than the price of a new stock f1 sportsline, has 4wd cable brakes, upgraded motor/ air cleaner, another set of rims/tires, and some other goodies, and has only been ran 4 times. so heres hoping its legit, and things are in the works as far as me getting it.

fyi you can get the sportsline F1 for 1300.00 no elects or body/wings in some cases. then toss in a couple hundred in servos/2nd rxs, and a body and piant job and you set..

i ve seen tires/rims for about the same price as a pair of baja tires. sure they re not PMTs or the like, but im not on a Track, YET!. lol

Please tell me where i can get a fg f1 for 1300 please please please please LOL

Found a FG f1 comp full car

With the servos and body for 4k it seems like my idea of getting into it for less than 2 k is not going to happen but maybe i will just by the baja and forget f1 even though it is the sport of my life. Well i will keep looking never say die, god save the queen aer um wait im american Remember the Alamo and Yippie Ki Yea mada fadder LOL :) :) :) hhehehhe :)

if your looking at a 4k F1, then your looking at one of the HighEnd Top Shelf Competitions modles. ie, the FG F1 Comp. or the Harm F1, or the Lauterbacher F1.

You can buy the FG F1 Sportsline Model ( Good model, thats just not all blinged out as the comps) at Python Motor Sports over to the right, for around 1300 or a bit less, shipped with body, But no elects. im sure Tom can get you servos for it for the cost of the servos.

BUT the FG Competition Model is around 2800 Plus for the base Comp model i think.

Try fgperformancerc.com.
I know you can get a FG F1 sportline from them. If you can't find it, email them. They are a good bunch of guys and will work with you. You just might get lucky and find a used one for sale since our racing season is over this Sunday.
Oh, and the FG F1 Sportline can compete against the competition models. One just placed 3rd at this years ROAR Nationals in Washington.

Try fgperformancerc.com.
I know you can get a FG F1 sportline from them. If you can't find it, email them. They are a good bunch of guys and will work with you. You just might get lucky and find a used one for sale since our racing season is over this Sunday.
Oh, and the FG F1 Sportline can compete against the competition models. One just placed 3rd at this years ROAR Nationals in Washington.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET you just made my year thanks much. :) :) :) :) :)

I love the F1's but I have others to finish first before buying one. There is nowhere to race the on roads yet. I tried to get interest a few years ago and even had the guy at the indoor go kart track willing to work out time for us to use a portion to race on....

I think there will be a better chance this time around as there are new people with them.

here you go!!!! the best racetrack on the East coast!!!
301 Raceway!!!
http://www.301raceway.com/

here are some videos from last season, enjoy!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgWRvcqkuVc
My car is the one that stalled on the start!!!! Bummer!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Dgo51SJA0
in 2008 I will be racing my new F1 Sportline car aswell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwzCDsGpaa8

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks