fg monster bettle pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed a new carb and isolator block fired right up. Looks like the old carb must have sucked dirt when the fuel filter fell off. All is well now. View attachment 79170
Well this was short lived fired her up today ran for like 1 minute then died and won’t start. Doing what it was doing before no pop when you try to prime it. Going to do a rebuild I’m convinced now good thing ring and piston will cost me less than $60

I decided to look her over again do to it running for about a minute then cutting off. Look what I found header burnt the line that stopped the fuel flow. This pipe has a nice mid and bottom better than previous pipe . Couldn't real test the top before I lost a wheel nut. Should have double checked them before I ran20211112_215410.jpg

Well I have been building my cart she is getting a make over going back to being a Beetle. Wish Ddm would get some of these upgrades back in stock don't want to have to get everything from hobbythec. Plan to set her up for that 35 taylor
Will that engine go in fairly easy or is there a lot involved in that project? Thanks

Liquid mask seems to be used by a lot of people on YT. I have a bottle but never gave it a shot. My opinion is to not cut the windows out. Black w/ neat holes if you need air flow.
All the new Fg beetles come with black windows I noticed, if it looks mean with black and holes might be worth it. Need to look at that liquid mask because I don’t have the patience to use masking tape and cut out each window
20220208_164450.jpg20220208_164435.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks