FG Sportsline M3 Drift Edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was cheap. £15 for kids but they need to be accompanied. Again well cheap.

My mate is popping round later to "swap" a set of weber 45s for the FG.... So I can get it past the misses and tinker. [emoji6][emoji848][emoji23]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

I thought it was cheap. £15 for kids but they need to be accompanied. Again well cheap.

My mate is popping round later to "swap" a set of weber 45s for the FG.... So I can get it past the misses and tinker. [emoji6][emoji848][emoji23]

Nice plan.... just make sure the evidence from statements or an invoice is well hidden lol :LOL::LOL:

Nice plan.... just make sure the evidence from statements or an invoice is well hidden lol [emoji38][emoji38]
There already squirreled away [emoji108]

My mate needs to borrow the Weber's anyways. He's picking up the FG from me in a bit while misses is shopping. I'll take the Weber's home when I pop to the workshop, he comes round later and we do the swap in front of her.... Feel like Hannibal from the A team. Need a big cigar [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Damn @doza you can certainly sling that about. I'm gonna need alot of practice [emoji23]

The MCD is the RC that has put the biggest smile on my face since owning it.

I expect you`ll get the same kick out of the BMW, as it`ll drive like that all the time.
It wont take long before you get the hang of swinging it around.
To hear a 2 stroke engine singing as you do it makes it even better :giggle:

So a few dramas....

Swapped out fuel lines and vent system that went fine, not sure you can go wrong tbh.

Steering servo was DOA so that's being replaced with an upgraded unit from Rapid-racing, kudos to them.

For some reason FG used red thread lock on the grub screws on pinion gear. Despite some heat these rounded so waiting on some drill bits to drill them out. Gotta love Amazon prime. Should be here tomorrow.

Managed to drill through my finger too.... Putting it in reverse and backing it out was an experience. My 9 y/o was particularly distraught by this....

So a few dramas....

Swapped out fuel lines and vent system that went fine, not sure you can go wrong tbh.

Steering servo was DOA so that's being replaced with an upgraded unit from Rapid-racing, kudos to them.

For some reason FG used red thread lock on the grub screws on pinion gear. Despite some heat these rounded so waiting on some drill bits to drill them out. Gotta love Amazon prime. Should be here tomorrow.

Managed to drill through my finger too.... Putting it in reverse and backing it out was an experience. My 9 y/o was particularly distraught by this....

Hey @TheFlump what were you using to get the grub screws out with?:unsure:
Dang it about the sterring servo(n)

So a few dramas....

Sounds like rapid RC got there stuff togother ?
Ouch!

Sounds like rapid RC got there stuff togother [emoji106]

Ouch!
Can't recommend rapid enough tbh. They've been brilliant.

Luckily was only a 3mm drill bit. I've done alot worse over the years. Im a clumsy div at times [emoji23]

Can't recommend rapid enough tbh. They've been brilliant.

Luckily was only a 3mm drill bit. I've done alot worse over the years. Im a clumsy div at times [emoji23]

LoL I'm very clumsy, sliced the crap outa my finger when cutting bread, mostly bad stuff happens with knives or screw drivers for me.

LoL I'm very clumsy, sliced the crap outa my finger when cutting bread, mostly bad stuff happens with knives or screw drivers for me.
Entry and exit.... Tad sore now. Will look funky tomorrow I bet [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks