FG Sportsline M3 Drift Edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at last mine is running as it should. After weeks of tinkering, Carb swapping and coil repairs, the running issue turned out to be the engine itself. Got a barely used G230 off my friend who's converting his Marder Beetle to electric as a replacement.

The car runs really well and is bloody quick for a stock engine. At last I can enjoy the damn thing having ploughed so much time and money into it.

I even felt confident enough to pull the trigger on the last few parts from Hobbythek lol

Well at last mine is running as it should. After weeks of tinkering, Carb swapping and coil repairs, the running issue turned out to be the engine itself. Got a barely used G230 off my friend who's converting his Marder Beetle to electric as a replacement.

The car runs really well and is bloody quick for a stock engine. At last I can enjoy the damn thing having ploughed so much time and money into it.

I even felt confident enough to pull the trigger on the last few parts from Hobbythek lol
Nice I've done a little bit of work on mine aswell more porting and put the stock piston back in also put in a new piston ring just need to take it out

so I still have this, but working 100hrs a week means its in the garage lol
I have a new body for it though
BMW shell? And yeah mine needs a new killswitch adding a few parts to it before the summer but other than that it's just a waiting game for better weather

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks