FG Sportsline M3 Drift Edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your in luck if this is what you need
2af9d7727a96a48dbd0728865f591cb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Just need the red handle bit to borrow on Sunday being as cold as it is I'll need the choke. I've ordered one just won't be here by Sunday.

Thanks TeeJay

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Just need the red handle bit to borrow on Sunday being as cold as it is I'll need the choke. I've ordered one just won't be here by Sunday.

Thanks TeeJay

That's fine I don't have a choke on mine so you can have it.where you running your car Sunday and what time

That's fine I don't have a choke on mine so you can have it.where you running your car Sunday and what time

Ok thank you TeeJay. Appreciate it.

I'm open to suggestions on location. Shops close around 4 so would make sense to be around then as car parks empty out. The Morrisons by me is smooth and lit and top floor is open. I will pop there later to check if it's drying out as it looked like this last night.
41941736c5c1277f032cd99ffc8dbbb5.jpg

Top Tip: draper titanium coated hss drill bits are utter toffee for drilling anything other than soft tissue..... I have a matching thumb now. #coordinated

Ordered some industrial cobalt hss bits. They best do the job for what they cost!!!!

All this for an alloy gear plate.... [emoji849]

I'm sure you got this fixed by now for the grub screw. Bit to save your fingers buy your self a set of https://www.lowes.com/pd/irwin-hans...6oOwMWsveqwHJ-sRU07uXG1WT4nQmXcIaApBwEALw_wcB . Left handed drill bits are awesome.

Ok thank you TeeJay. Appreciate it.

I'm open to suggestions on location. Shops close around 4 so would make sense to be around then as car parks empty out. The Morrisons by me is smooth and lit and top floor is open. I will pop there later to check if it's drying out as it looked like this last night.
41941736c5c1277f032cd99ffc8dbbb5.jpg

Only problem for me is on a Sunday I have from morning to 2pm of time for rc before I take the little one to my moms if your up for it could always meet at crystal palace I can get there from 12 before I have to shoot off to brixton by about 2/2:30 latest :(

Only problem for me is on a Sunday I have from morning to 2pm of time for rc before I take the little one to my moms if your up for it could always meet at crystal palace I can get there from 12 before I have to shoot off to brixton by about 2/2:30 latest :(

Typical I ain't about till least 1-1:30 as oldest has dance classes.

Have you been palace yet?

Typical I ain't about till least 1-1:30 as oldest has dance classes.

Have you been palace yet?

Been there haven't been on the track yet tho but I've been told petrol 1/5th scale is allowed I might even take it out tonight say 8/9/10 PM because sundays I always have the little one with me and the weather is too cold to keep her out too long but I'm still up for palace tomorrow as long as I leave latest 3pm

Been there haven't been on the track yet tho but I've been told petrol 1/5th scale is allowed I might even take it out tonight say 8/9/10 PM because sundays I always have the little one with me and the weather is too cold to keep her out too long but I'm still up for palace tomorrow as long as I leave latest 3pm

Have you paid subs?

I can't do tonight as I'm playing poker. Appreciate having to work around kids I have a 9y/o and 2.5y/o.

I can't commit to getting to palace and ain't even started the bastard yet. I think I'll just take it for a run tomorrow and meet up in week/next weekend? I'll use pliers for the choke [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Good to meet you @Teejay112 that rovan 45 flies!!!

Was good next time we need better conditions Chung yang have improved their engines power I want one of those FG's I think with your other tyres that thing will be a rocket I'm uploading your drifting to YouTube then I'll put the link on here you can drift for sure tho
914d86b58f46dae7be550a0bda12506c.jpg

Was good next time we need better conditions Chung yang have improved their engines power I want one of those FG's I think with your other tyres that thing will be a rocket I'm uploading your drifting to YouTube then I'll put the link on here you can drift for sure tho
914d86b58f46dae7be550a0bda12506c.jpg

Deffo mate roll on summer!

Power of the mighty CY 26 impressed me too. Pukka car well happy with it. Deffo need more practice.

Love that 45cc tho

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks