FG Sportsline M3 Drift Edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just downloaded a camber guage app for me phone. See if it helps. I like a gadget but spending a load on setup tools seems a waste for me tbh

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
Just double checked mine with an app spot on

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I have a camber gauge to do the camber.

Toe is done by measuring the distance between the front and rear of the wheels. Not sure what the mm measurement equates to in degrees though. Fg also have a bar which you can bolt to the rear of the car. The camber gauge slids in and laying flat then becomes a toe gauge. Not sure if this is a current item though

Both my fg and mcd have 5mm difference between the front and rear measure of the wheels... 5mm more at the front

Hope that majes sense.
I'm by no means an expert. I just like to fiddle and experiment but as I have my tools with me, I can normally do it where I'm running so I get a direct comparison
The Mcd Proline tyres are pretty hard to find, I'd rather make sure they're all pointing in the right direction so I don't wear them excessively
Lol funny guy about not an expert [emoji106]thanks for the info I listened to you and now I can take corners faster and it's more stable alot more stable now I drive like a pro

Lol funny guy about not an expert [emoji106]thanks for the info I listened to you and now I can take corners faster and it's more stable alot more stable now I drive like a pro

Lol...
Glad it helped ?
These cars are really sensitive to set up, probably due to their size.
My Porsche was handling a bit strange the other week after id had the rear end apart. Kept trying to spin as you braked and turned into a corner. All it was was the rear droop. I'd not set it correctly so as the rear unloaded the wheels were loosing contact with the ground. As soon as I put a few mms back in it was fine.

Not had a chance gents in between family and the weather. I wanna get it out the cupboard later and check geo over, am hoping that it dries out over next couple days and I can take it up the local car park.

Have put a switch in it and a small Lipo all ready to go

Not had a chance gents in between family and the weather. I wanna get it out the cupboard later and check geo over, am hoping that it dries out over next couple days and I can take it up the local car park.

Have put a switch in it and a small Lipo all ready to go
Good well if the weather gets better I'll join you when you take it out

Cool, ive got a pass from the misses for sunday afternoon but Caterham still covered in snow and ice so will be the deciding factor.

So had a little play with geo tonight. Dialled in -3.0 camber on fonts. -0.5 toe out front. And a parallel square rear. Shame can't play with castor as that makes a massive difference in my 1/1 drift car.

Got a bit sad and anal and broke out the tire white pens and some toothpicks....

cfa181fc0ef0ab00539bcd7f4648b64e.jpg
ce9a5136d897aec7ab5bca680d8451af.jpg
c886819247cffa05a887a4b72b692828.jpg
1fc427a45c4d066c2801f6a014451249.jpg

We've had 1.5cm of snow and the country's fiddlesticked. Is a joke. But I get paid extra to work from home so I'm not complaining [emoji23]

I love tyre lettering. I think it looks really good on certain vehicles.

Be interested to see how the drift car performs when you get it out.
I love the look of it too. Need to clean up the lettering a bit but getting there. I have a few colours so debating doing the rears yellow, give appearance of two different compound.... I have these mad moments.

But the white against white car/wheels looks good.

The wets have a bigger sidewall than the drift wheels love the look of em.

Weather forecast is looking dry, bit cold but dry. Don't suppose you happen to have a spare choke handle do ya? Managed to break mine like a numpty

Weather forecast is looking dry, bit cold but dry. Don't suppose you happen to have a spare choke handle do ya? Managed to break mine like a numpty

Your in luck if this is what you need
2af9d7727a96a48dbd0728865f591cb3.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks