Finally got one!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I missing some parts here ? The transmission came in just like this not even in a sealed packaging. The aluminum is also chipped in some places.

Seems like I am missing couple of parts here.

PXL_20210501_011035032.jpg
PXL_20210501_011029649.jpg

Am I missing some parts here ? The transmission came in just like this not even in a sealed packaging. The aluminum is also chipped in some places.

Seems like I am missing couple of parts here.

View attachment 72945
View attachment 72946
Where did you buy this? Did it come with you rcmax vekta kit?
You should have the the clutch bell, shaft and gears if so

Front plate I bought is option and I got that. Here is everything it came with. So I guess I am missing the special serrated washer and the vertigo shaft.

I bought it from detroit performance.
PXL_20210501_014121941.jpg

So my kit came with these bolts and washers. Do I also have to use the spring washers?

PXL_20210508_190725242.jpg
PXL_20210508_190729632.jpg

Nevermind I found out. Googled the plate and this piece goes on the bottom of the plate to hold and align the rotor.

130666~2.jpg

Man the 3 motor mount vertigo screws are crap. They should of used a 6mm like the stock ones.

Hopefully McMaster has some 12.9 grade ones.

Yep. I found some 12.9 on McMaster.

Edit ,

Actually that was the wrong size 5mm I was looking up . But when looking up 6mm no 12.9 grade.

Sorry what I mean was the flat head. They are both 6mm .

Last edited:
Haric is their a 90 degree concave insert that I can insert in bolt hole and use a regular socket head screws ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks