From the bloke who brought you modded engines , servo's etc.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny a metro here in the states is what you bought for your kid to learn to drive, with a 3cy and a bad miss ?.
Man does great work.

I buddy of mine had one . I managed to scare the crap out of him in it. We were heading back to my place , I was in the passenger seat and pulled the e brake on him as we were going around a corner. He wasn't expecting it . It was a perfect drift . He was cussing me out something fierce and I was laughing my ass off.

Cool car Voo!

I buddy of mine had one . I managed to scare the crap out of him in it. We were heading back to my place , I was in the passenger seat and pulled the e brake on him as we were going around a corner. He wasn't expecting it . It was a perfect drift . He was cussing me out something fierce and I was laughing my ass off.

Cool car Voo!
I had one I called the pickle cause of the color

40mpg and absolutely no power

I used to jump railroad tracks with it though. For the bubble shape, they fly great!!

??

Filled it up with water in the radiator one night and 2 days later got a freak Midwest cold front where it dropped into the teens at night, and blew my radiator and popped my freeze plugs ??‍♂️

Needless to say I don't ever use just water now

?

I was gonna put real antifreeze in it and totally forgot

A rear engined rear wheel drive Rover Metro is feckin nuts. They weigh approx 750kg and very short wheel base, slightest mistake on a damp roundabout and your going backwards.
Quality work though and well done for doing it on his driveway, I'd love a shot of driving it.

A bit ricey for my tastes, but a super cool project. If thats your thing this is definitely a gem. I bet its a rocket ship. Mike is no doubt drooling.

Its a English built car, not from Japan. It was one of the banned cars (group B) There were only 11 works cars ever built to homologate them. 3.0 and about 400BHP, five speed and 4WD. The track and wheel base were virtually square from corner to corner giving them super tight steering but a bit twitchy to say the least.
When I used to do the rallies there was a doctor in his early sixties that used to race one , he came in the top three all the time.
J

Its a English built car, not from Japan. It was one of the banned cars (group B) There were only 11 works cars ever built to homologate them. 3.0 and about 400BHP, five speed and 4WD. The track and wheel base were virtually square from corner to corner giving them super tight steering but a bit twitchy to say the least.
When I used to do the rallies there was a doctor in his early sixties that used to race one , he came in the top three all the time.
J
No offense meant, the body just isn't my taste. I still appreciate what it is though. Definitely tons of quality work, done in less than ideal conditions?Probably a hoot to drive?

Err idk think its speced factory 295hp and something like 435 ft lbs... its slowly increasing. Just put long tubes on it. Bbk throttle body and cam is next. Know a guy that "ports" the intakes from a duel plane to a single plane. May junkyard one to send him. Not a diesel but it gets with it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks