fs racing 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi mikeylama well the motor is not up to much for starters the servos hold up for a while then the bearings arent up to much also.
all in all its good rc 1:5 4wd if you are looking for more info then i think you should visit this web im mostly on there and its all fs 4wd 1:5
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6988418/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm
here is also the site for fs racing
http://fs-racingart.com/fs.php?sid=78

and here http://www.kooltoyz.co.uk/scale-petrol-c-40.html you can get the mt or buggy,onroad with a cy motor already in it if you diecide not to bye it here do not get the 30cc fs door stop lol go with the cy from kooltoyz or get a zen motor 26cc is all you need

hope that helps ya

Buyers Beware

When looking at these trucks I was told they tend to break easily. Don't buy from oversizerc.com as their after sales service leaves a lot to be desired. They have a sister online business called auctioncityaustralia. They are both run buy the same people and when looking at the same item on both sites you will get 2 different prices. They prey on people being naive and not checking things. I know someone who purchased an item from them and it was faulty. They refuse to do anything about it, they wont even respond to emails. All I can say is beware of them. A good friend of mine said always buy from a hobby shop, you might pay more but you will be better treated before and after the sale.

When looking at these trucks I was told they tend to break easily. Don't buy from oversizerc.com as their after sales service leaves a lot to be desired. They have a sister online business called auctioncityaustralia. They are both run buy the same people and when looking at the same item on both sites you will get 2 different prices. They prey on people being naive and not checking things. I know someone who purchased an item from them and it was faulty. They refuse to do anything about it, they wont even respond to emails. All I can say is beware of them. A good friend of mine said always buy from a hobby shop, you might pay more but you will be better treated before and after the sale.

Stay away from them, If you want to be happy that is.

well if you look at how many posts have bean made on these cars on this forum and then not to mention other forums well i cant say crap and in the last three months they have sold 8oo or so and with a new car on the market they cant be that bad i have the mt and i'm happy with it and also i have the fg mt and happy with that to and we know that mcd has had its bad days to so crap thats your meaning and entitled to and now with its own forum that say it all happy new year be safe

fg 2wd mt fullmetal jackjet speed king
fs 4wd mt 1:5 hummer

well if you look at how many posts have bean made on these cars on this forum and then not to mention other forums well i cant say crap and in the last three months they have sold 8oo or so and with a new car on the market they cant be that bad i have the mt and i'm happy with it and also i have the fg mt and happy with that to and we know that mcd has had its bad days to so crap thats your meaning and entitled to and now with its own forum that say it all happy new year be safe

i have seen tha car and inspoected the quality. and i have seen what happens when it´s in use. it don't hold up as well as a MCD.
it´s made of a cheaper plastivc type that cant handel a much stress as the MCD. it´s metaa parts ar softer and the same happens her e they don't hold the same stress as the MCD parts does.
The FS racing car is a down right ripp off from MCD. It´s an exact copy of the older Blueline models from MCD.

i don't know where they hav sold 800 of them, is it in the USA or i the rest og the world. ther sure sa hell have´nt sold 800 her i Norway as far as i Know.
we have 2 stores in Norway that are bigg on Large scale cars i Norway and the sell about 70-80 cars a year each. one shop sells FG and Elcon . the other one sells MCD.
there ar several netshops and small hobby shops that sell the FS-Racing or Toyabi (it also sells under that name) i have seen many on the Norvegian RC forum that have tried tha FS-racing car. most of the cars end up on different marcet plasses on the web. and all of the have been briken inn and driven 2-3 tabks of gas befoire the get sold. most of the persons later ends up with an new FG or an MCD.

so all in all i still mean that this cars are CRAP!

just my 5 cents

re

we all know out the box the stock fs is no good, once upgraded it(in my opnion) is a good truck and can withstand a good bashing, to call it crap is a bit childish, google Reely CArbon Fighter 30cc, over 1000 of these buggies have been sold in germany already, so the invasion is coming your way, one way or another you either like em or hate em,

crazy beetle this ones for you

Last edited:
we all know out the box the stock fs is no good, once upgraded it(in my opnion) is a good truck and can withstand a good bashing, to call it crap is a bit childish, google Reely CArbon Fighter 30cc, over 1000 of these buggies have been sold in germany already, so the invasion is coming your way, one way or another you either like em or hate em,

crazy beetle this ones for you

FSRACING,That's a very appropriate link for a public forum.I really do appreciate your posting it considering both my 12 year old son and 11 year old nephew also peruse this forum.:eek::eek::ban:

Frank

Last edited:
I would have to agree with Riff-Raff on this one. FSRACING you might want to think twice before posting a link with that type of content as we do get younger hobbyists here, as Riff-Raff as mentioned his own son and nephew frequent this forum. I am sure you were just having fun, just something to think about.:oops:

Thank You
fs racing that realy helpt me understand what a childish person yu are.

RIFF RAFF; try editing out that Qoute. the link i s still there and usable

not being smart lads from my experience all models have similar issues be it fg,mcd,fs racing,hpi and whatever else, me and all the lads here in ireland that i know have had/tryed them all and unless you car is A COMPETITION MODEL rubbish is what it is.

even competition models break with little or small amounts of jumping, ASK my girlfriend IM SENDING money to hobbythek germany nearly every week for new parts:mad:

don't speak about relibality unless its a competition model you run and have paid around 3000euro/pounds or whatever currency equates to the same value.

TIME AND MONEY IS EXPERIENCE in my book.

Thank You
fs racing that realy helpt me understand what a childish person yu are.

I personally wouldn’t call him childish. He did agree it was a mistake and edited the link, which to me shows some form of maturity. As a matter of fact I would like to thank fsracing for listening to fellow members and removing the link, I think it was the right thing to do.

I personally wouldn’t call him childish. He did agree it was a mistake and edited the link, which to me shows some form of maturity. As a matter of fact I would like to thank fsracing for listening to fellow members and removing the link, I think it was the right thing to do.

I'll have to agree with pwaicon,just a simple misstep in judgement.I just put up my dukes fully expecting to be told to take a hike.Seems level heads prevailed with pwaicon at the helm.

Frank

Hmmmmm.....there are many parallels in what you're saying about the FS trucks and and what was said about the Chrysler K car early on.......:balloon:

(appologies Sickboy...I could'nt resist....I'll sit down now:blush:)

Frank

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks