fs racing 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm.....there are many parallels in what you're saying about the FS trucks and and what was said about the Chrysler K car early on.......:balloon:

(appologies Sickboy...I could'nt resist....I'll sit down now:blush:)

Frank

i don't care i have never seeing a car that the wheels fall off of so easily or that gives so much flex in the rear wishbones..........

my opinion bad design,full stop! CHECK OUT THE FLEX ON THIS VID..
http://www.fs-racingart.com/video.php?pid=676

well just a bit off news for all fs owners this straight form the horses mouth lol
and a freind of mine
Conrad Electronics sold over 1.000 pieces
of Carbon Figters in only one month ! A few people here in Germany are milling some
tuning parts for their car´s. Lauterbacher in Germany will make tuning diffs for FS cars.
Conrad also sells the FS MT and the FS Onroad Car in middle of the year 2009
under the names : Carbon Breaker ( FS MT ) and Carbon Racer ( FS Onroad Car ).
The Carbon Breaker is a little bit cheaper as the FS MT with other tires ...
So we will have to wait a little time ... FS sold more cars in a short time than any other
RC Car Factory for Giant Scale Car´s. The Carbon Fighter is a very good low budget RC Car,
without 4 WD - price is 299 € with 4 WD - kit 428 €. I didn´t know a other 4 WD RC Car
for a lower price ...

For prices of alloy part´s, please mail me. There are many requests for FS alloy parts.

hi all well just a few photos of my alloy parts i had made for my fs mt and there's more to come

this is for the fs racing cars and is made so it can be used in the mcd cars also
Diffhouse002.jpg

this diff house is for the new fs racing 1:4 scale mt that's coming soon about 5 weeks then you can buy the new truck with hinged pins
untitled1-1.jpg
and this one a friend has this on his car we can get them made complete set left and a complete for the right
Rw59071.jpgKf14605.jpg
Ig11193.jpg

Last edited:
Im having trouble with the one I have I have one of these 4 wheel drive King Kong trucks. Its at least two years old.

This truck has worked great for me for the year that I have owned it but now the front drive seems to be slipping or not pulling fully. 6 months ago I opened up the crank case and re filled with grease and refilled the spider gears with oil. I have ran it for a few hrs since but now the front doesn't seem to want to pull. But when I set it up off the ground and turn tiers by hand they all turn.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks ahead of time!

Im having trouble with the one I have I have one of these 4 wheel drive King Kong trucks. Its at least two years old.

This truck has worked great for me for the year that I have owned it but now the front drive seems to be slipping or not pulling fully. 6 months ago I opened up the crank case and re filled with grease and refilled the spider gears with oil. I have ran it for a few hrs since but now the front doesn't seem to want to pull. But when I set it up off the ground and turn tiers by hand they all turn.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks ahead of time!

You will need to decide if the front differential is still connected to the drive line or not & that will help. Turn both front tires in the same direction & see if the chassis side drive spins with the force to drive the wheels. This will test your ring & pinion gears, assuming the internal spider gears inside the differential are good. If it does not you will need to go inside & inspect all of the gears. Most likely the planetary / Spider gears inside the differential case inside the differential housing.

You will need to decide if the front differential is still connected to the drive line or not & that will help. Turn both front tires in the same direction & see if the chassis side drive spins with the force to drive the wheels. This will test your ring & pinion gears, assuming the internal spider gears inside the differential are good. If it does not you will need to go inside & inspect all of the gears. Most likely the planetary / Spider gears inside the differential case inside the differential housing.

Every thing seems to be connected. when I roll the two front tires forward all tires move and seems to be tight. Also when I roll each individually they all roll. The way it feels now you would think that it should be working right.

Now it does seem to be working. Its raining out side so I will wait to run it but I had it down on the floor and held it and when I had just the front touching it was pulling hard without slipping and then with all 4 tires on the floor they all seem to be pulling against me. I think it might be some thing going wrong after it has ran for a bit. I will have to wait till weather is a little better then try it.

Last edited:
hi all well just a few photos of my alloy parts i had made for my fs mt and there's more to come

this is for the fs racing cars and is made so it can be used in the mcd cars also
Diffhouse002.jpg

this diff house is for the new fs racing 1:4 scale mt that's coming soon about 5 weeks then you can buy the new truck with hinged pins
untitled1-1.jpg
and this one a friend has this on his car we can get them made complete set left and a complete for the right
Rw59071.jpgKf14605.jpg
Ig11193.jpg
how much for these parts, and where did you buy them from? J have the mt6 graupner truck which is identical to the fs

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks