Fs racing thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey y pm just ask away that's whats its all about the fs is a clone we all know and you don't have to talk secretly about them on this forum let us know where we can help you

One of the things that makes this forum so nice is the variety of different makes and models. I personally love reading about all the models and soaking up knowledge from all of your guy's hard work. It helps out in other models too. I have made many mods to my models from information about another.:)
It also helps keeping models separate from each other in this forum.:cool2:

:lol: brain fart. :lol:

Hi speedyd thanks for the praise hows things with your rampage ?

Hi roadrashracing so what fs have you got ?
The lads over here in the EU they drive with out the center diff house including my self.There is a center diff in the making this is going to take a bit more time i will let you know

If i can help let me know

FS king kong

:cool2:i love my monster , just broke the rear diff housing it actually melted the housing and the bearings fell apart. I was bashing with and km baja clone. He blew out the foam in his rear tires and i broke my diff housing. I ordered the parts from ebay and i bought a pipe for the fs king kong. Im loving the truck i had seven runs and it his is my first break. Please let me know if there are any sights for parts besides fs and oversized large scale happy bashing.

Hi you can go to fsracingusa.com tell him fshopups sent you me lol or you can go to imexrc.com also engagerc.com or kooltoyz.co.uk
tell them sickboy sent you they have all you need or check out ebay

Hope that helps you out
also you could check out the fs forum

Hi you can go to fsracingusa.com tell him fshopups sent you me lol or you can go to imexrc.com also engagerc.com or kooltoyz.co.uk
tell them sickboy sent you they have all you need or check out ebay

Hope that helps you out
also you could check out the fs forum

just want to find a alumium housing for diff thanks give me feed back on the parts if any thing new comes out

fs alloy

Hi all well ive bean working on a few peaces of alloy for the Fs Racing cars hes a few picks for you all

These lower and upper arms fit all Fs Racing mt,buggy,on road,truck and the wing mounts are for the buggy
could be used for the truck

08042009485.jpg
08042009491.jpg
08042009495.jpg
rc-modellbau-17.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks