Fs racing thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put hub adaptors on mine to hpi style wheel just becuz of the availiblity around my parts. plus go to a smaller wheel will give better control .
bajafs005.gif
and the body is from FSHOPUPS an has real cabon fiber not a decal/sticker like the chassi plate is aluminum .:D

That looks great! Any more pics with the lid off?

I went over mine abit this morning, the chassis plate is aluminum, sure enough.

We have a LHS here called High Performance Hobbies, I will make my way over there and just pick up some upgrades that way.

I am not sure what the next step is as to upgrades, But getting a second servo is a must, I assume?!

New to the world of RC's and FS racing

Hi guys, I recently got a FS buggy of a friend of mine for FREE!!

Now im new to the world of rcs and dnt know all the lingo and all that
Ive been running the buggy the last couple of days without a problem, but i did break it twice before hand.

And while I was driving it around today it kinda took off on me (it didnt go far it hit a pile of dirt it only stoped when i pushed the kill switch on the motor) what can i do to stop this from happening??

And while Im driving it around the tyres seem to come off the rim and its really starting to give me the S****, what can be done about this??

Thanks for any help you can provide me with :)

What would be the best kill switch to get and are they easy to install yourself?

Just a quick pic i took when i got it :w00t:

Attachments

• RC Buggie.jpg
    RC Buggie.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Ok guys, im thinking of getting rid of the FS, ive spent more time fixing it then I have running it, and its problem after problem, now my question is, How much could I sell it for?? Its completely stock and has only run through 6 tanks

I might get a rovan with the money, mainly because i cnt afford a HPI :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks