Fs racing thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes they will fit they are for the fs and not for the mcd you can see that if you look at the holes they are elongated just like fs racing gear shafts

I have the road car version and it is fantastic. I run it also off road. I also have an MCD rally and to be honest there is very little difference other than the cost. The parts are almost identical. The stock electronics in the FS cars are crap but if you are willing to pay out another £125 on servos then you have a pretty decent machine at a fraction of the cost that you would pay for the MCD.

Does anyone know of any good uk suppliers of the hop up parts for FS cars and monsters.?

Just reading through this thread and was wondering do the which model of the FS will carry the same parts as the MCD rally?

i was wondering what im doing wrong with my center diff on my FS buggy i get it to mesh properly and when i apply the brakes and turn the tires by hand the gears lose their mesh ive tried shimming and i get a good mesh but as soon as i apply the brakes and spin the tires so see if it holds same thing happens help pls

Wolfen

I had a similar issue with my redcat rally. I had to get the gear on straight. my car has a center spool, not a dif, but the screws weren't tightened equally all around causing it to "wobble". I would bet if it's not the screws being tightened uneven, that you have a warped dif case or a bad bearing in the center dif, or the shaft going over to it's bearing. bearings cause many problems, but I have had warped dif cases.

well got it running and ran it for about 15mins and the gear carrier got hot and melted someone give me an idea why this is happening and would someone an extra aluminum gear carrier or batbe know where to get one cheap

thanx wolfen

yes i know that site i visit it often im waiting for a reply
i thing i found the prob with it over heating i had the gears on wrong im running MT gears because im running mxt's and im suppose to put the big gear on the second shaft not the first shaft that was my mistake that would also explain it not going fast

hey pipeous could you tell me if the vertigo gear carrier for the mcd will fit on a FS buggy

thanx REG

Last edited:
ok I am back lol and it's time to finish this darn truck
and the guys at fshopups got you covered at least my fiberglass baja1000 lid is coming :D:cup-1: and will have my beast covered :w00t:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks