Fs racing thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi monsterman

well the imex mt is the fs racing as you know but for that price 849 when you can get it much cheaper say like $150-200 so if you would be thinking about getting one ten have a look on the web or pm

the engine in mine blew after having it for two weeks. I have no idea why.:no:

hi well its the way the cookie crumbles mucker the fs is a bad engine a lot of fs guys find out because they have not done there home work on these baby's i to had the same but as i knew they were not up to much any way i had a zen 26 cc laying on the side just in case the fs engine did blow on me.
some guys are having problems with these fs engines but a lot are having no problems at all its just poor quality.Over at the fs forum there's a thread about this with picks and info check it out

Hi well not all motors will fit i know the zen and the cy do fit but im thinking why should the others not fit with a few mods then most probably any will fit

heres a few picks of my fs mt

list of what i have on the car

zen 26cc ( # )Parts of my own make Fshopups
Alloy diff house front +back (#)
Alloy lower +upper wishbones (#)
Alloy servo tray (#)
Hitec servos x2 steering
Pitstop Shop 2 stage air filter
Alloy back wishbone brace (#)
Alloy rear petrol brace leading to the towers(#)
Alloy diff hollders(#)
Alloy gear plate
FS Racing tuned pipe
All round sealed bearings

Attachments

• 12042009516.jpg
    12042009516.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 12042009517.jpg
    12042009517.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 12042009518.jpg
    12042009518.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 12042009519.jpg
    12042009519.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 12042009520.jpg
    12042009520.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 62
wheels and tires

Hey i'm glad i found u guys! I've been lookin fer guys that lik the FS 5th scales i've been runnin into people that has no idea bout them,so anyway,I need to find some wheels and tires,and also it wont turn very sparp i hav both steerin servos on it.Help me guys i was almost ready to sell it till i found this forum.

Hey trip well i thought it would be good for a laugh lol it was the in thing over here last summer for the kids and all just a laugh and it had the AGIP emblem on it

my fs is getting a make over

first off a new engine to replace the blowen one, I decided to go with the hpi 26 cc motor, I want a new air filter assemble new exhaust, not like this one
fs-performance-pipe-detail.gif. Is there any kind of other exhasut that will work?

Differnt bolt to attach the motor onn the bottom, really stupid how it is now, I thought I used lite lock tight, but one bolt is like welded in. The head striped, I cut a slot for a flat screw drive, heated it up, and will still not break lose. I am going to have to take the fuel tank and everything out and try to spin the shield off.

Last edited:
my birthday is next month so thats when I'll look for a pipe. I'll run the stock exhaust for now. What is the best way to measure the gas an oil, I have some gay mixer that came with my buggy, but I can't fiqure it out.:helpsmilie:

I mixxed my last fuel at 26.1 that could be why it blew to? Any way what gas should I be using, 87 89 91 or turbo blue :clown:

my birthday is next month so thats when I'll look for a pipe. I'll run the stock exhaust for now. What is the best way to measure the gas an oil, I have some gay mixer that came with my buggy, but I can't fiqure it out.:helpsmilie:

I mixxed my last fuel at 26.1 that could be why it blew to? Any way what gas should I be using, 87 89 91 or turbo blue :clown:

Most people run 25:1 or 32:1 ...I run 32:1 because I don't like all the smoke. As far as fuel, CY recommends 92 octane or higher. I run whatever I am dumping in my car (real car) when filling up. I don't think the octane makes that much difference because some guys on here run Coleman Camp fuel..

As far as mixing, I went down to my local sled/motorcycle shop and picked up a 5 dollar mixing cup. Fill the oil to the line that I want the oil mixed to Ie.. 1gal 2gal and so on.(I buy gas 1 gallon at a time) Dump the oil in my gas can and add gasoline..

Trip..

NewCamera272.jpg
NewCamera273.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks