Fullforce High Flow Fuel Kit Loose Fit Fix?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Man

Ok today I got some time to go through my truck a little. I replaced the fuel hoses and clunk. Decided to try the FF high flow fittings. Noticed the fittings are loose in the plug holes. I assume this is common. All these years and I have never uses these fittings. I guess some thin wall fuel hose around the fittings then down in the plug holes to tighten it up? What made me go the FF route. I noticed the fuel hoses looked cinched down on from the tank plug holes. And sure enough they were. Then ran into this issue. Any input appreciated. Here is my current situation. Thanks Gman20200606_135323.jpg

Oh my... This guy^^^ My friend and braaap brother Doug!! That is some funny stuff right there!! So even with the fuel hose around the brass fittings they still leak like an old whore? :LOL:

Ok today I got some time to go through my truck a little. I replaced the fuel hoses and clunk. Decided to try the FF high flow fittings. Noticed the fittings are loose in the plug holes. I assume this is common. All these years and I have never uses these fittings. I guess some thin wall fuel hose around the fittings then down in the plug holes to tighten it up? What made me go the FF route. I noticed the fuel hoses looked cinched down on from the tank plug holes. And sure enough they were. Then ran into this issue. Any input appreciated. Here is my current situation. Thanks GmanView attachment 59660
this is how I do all mine?

Yes that's the piece of junk kit :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

The Snappy vent never made any sense to me. Always seemed like a solution looking for a problem. But I've also never had a single issue with the cap vent doing its job. I've also never seen any issue with fuel delivery using the 3/16"x1/8" fuel lines, but I can see some utility with the FFRC kit. I suppose if I ever feel that my engine is starved, they will make it into ye ole shopping cart.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks