"Grim Reaper" outlaw build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally able to get it out. Insane power, extreme torque. Much more powerful than my 80, pins are already showing signs of abuse. Lost my steering servo for some reason completely, no power what so ever to it, and bent the front axle stub. This is the best video, other video is when it was pretty lean, factory settings from the carb I replaced it with were much different than Taylor rc settings

Things a beast nice open area but seemed a bit rough for those genesis wheels.

Oh definitely was rough. Was a decent spot, but likely go back to the first one I was at. Left it after the first run when my hub came lose. Lost my axle for a good 30 minutes, luckily found it. Header screws are definitely an issue, backed out twice now. So will likely be drilling them for wire or finding something else. Exhaust gasket was also completely shot 😳 20210918_202453.jpg20210918_202326.jpg

Everything appears to be good 🤔thinking the motor may have just poop out. Likely switch this to the agfrc servo and send this in to be fixed 20210919_081703.jpg20210919_081708.jpg

Last edited:
Ya know im not a fan of the genesis wheels i feel the brp ss or knobbies with billet inserts just looks better, just my opinion though its to blingy and looks like a car on donks just not me i guess lol.

Now personally i think some carbon brp rims would just be awesome.

Ya know im not a fan of the genesis wheels i feel the brp ss or knobbies with billet inserts just looks better, just my opinion though its to blingy and looks like a car on donks just not me i guess lol.

Now personally i think some carbon brp rims would just be awesome.
Yes they are blingy and look funny to some people, but once you have some serious power plant in your rc, you will appreciate them. Function over form👍🏼

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks