Haric’s mcd w5 max ultimate build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be careful doing it on the outside. It wont hold up well. Pitdawg hydro did mine and said the same thing. He always does bodies on the inside unless he isnt able to
Oh yeah for sure John. I know it’s gonna get messed up if it’s done outside. It’s my bashing body. It’s cheaper if I make a copy of it from fiberglass or carbon fiber rather than buying another just to mess it up. $189 from cardinal racing plus $150 shipping.😳💰💵💰🤣
The original clear body will be done sometime in the future👍

So that's where all your time is going 🤣 looks great brother
Thank you brother much appreciated🙏🏼 I had to make it John . Too much flex on the b/t servo.
That's a beautiful piece there going to all start knocking on your door for one.
Thank you Clayton. They already have in the mcd fb page😂 I guess it’s a common problem mcd should include something like this for the b/t servo. Too much flex

I was chatting to a m8 and said that he should get one for his w5......and he said "oh don't need it coz the older model came with a factory brace" .......dam so mcd downgraded 🤷‍♂️
Yeah the newer battery tray sucks. Here’s where the servo mounts to! come on mcd 😂
F0FE5E19-623B-4EB6-A677-4ED6D460DC98.jpeg
Here’s the servo flex

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks