Has anyone else notice the post office has gone nuts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rep732

The alchemist ☠️
Community Leader
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Just curious if anybody else has noticed or had issues with getting packages delivered from the post office? Reason im saying is this is now the second time my package has taken a ride 3 to 4 states away for no good reason. My first package a few weeks ago was in a perpetual loop between Virginia and Massachusetts! The package was even at my local post office and it just kept on going! This second package started in nj and it went from nj to Massachusetts and now its in Vermont! Like wtf usps!!!!!

Just curious if anybody else has noticed or had issues with getting packages delivered from the post office? Reason im saying is this is now the second time my package has taken a ride 3 to 4 states away for no good reason. My first package a few weeks ago was in a perpetual loop between Virginia and Massachusetts! The package was even at my local post office and it just kept on going! This second package started in nj and it went from nj to Massachusetts and now its in Vermont! Like wtf usps!!!!!
Yeah they are broken. They broke it during the election and now they don't know how to fix it??‍♂️

Im pissed. I sent an inquiry and they say to wait 3 days but I feel it may be too late as I just checked there is a similar address in Vermont but obviously towns, states and zip codes are different... im about to bite the bullet and tear my harley engine down to go big bore and with the amount of cash I'm about to drop the post office will not be touching my parts

Some days I don't even see the mail man. I have informed delivery so I can see what is gunna be here the same day and thats even hit or miss. I kinda get it at the end of the day that the post office is not for profit but for God sake charge a little more and keep yourself running properly here!

I use ebay alot and im just noticing a pattern so anything I buy from now on I have to ask the seller if they can avoid them. The package in question is for 22t mesh inserts. I have a big flex wrap, 3m primer 94 , pins for my center diff coming from usps and im nervous

I really go out of my way to try and buy from in state as shipping times are lower and less likely to get lost. At this rate I feel like I'm gunna have to drive and pick up my parts

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks