Has anyone else notice the post office has gone nuts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use ebay alot and im just noticing a pattern so anything I buy from now on I have to ask the seller if they can avoid them. The package in question is for 22t mesh inserts. I have a big flex wrap, 3m primer 94 , pins for my center diff coming from usps and im nervous
Good luck, I hope you get it. USPS sucks corpse butt.

Yep, I'm waiting on a saw I bought off a guy last week. Was scheduled to show up yesterday. Latest up date was it's traveling within the usps system, in track to be delivered, but may be delayed.

Was originally slated for delivery yesterday...nope. I'll see it by Thursday or so. Everytime this happens it hits like 4 different "distribution" centers. Some up to 2 hours away for whatever reason

I had seen other RC folks complain about that ,on the tracking of their package ,they said it was going way out of the way!... :unsure:

Last edited:
few months back i ordered a pistol, it went through several states including my own.
Then it passed right through and ended up in California!
In California that pistol is a felony... :cautious:
It would have been impossible to find another for the price i paid due to the whole covid crap.
I expected it to disappear, but it ended up safely at my FFL's door step.

And yeah, USPS needs to get their poop together.

@Jshaff16 the animal interference could of been the truck hitting a deer or something?
Negative. I live in a normal ass neighborhood for my area. The truck parks like 8 houses up the street. I'ma ask homeboy tomorrow if it's the same guy. That's means I gotta be absolutely flying at work tho to be home in time

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks