Has anyone else notice the post office has gone nuts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS hub is like a mile and a half from me. Pay the man he slaps sticker on it and right onto the conveyer into building.
Last engine I shipped out I ran out of packing tape. Walked into the store, asked if I could buy a roll, the guy said no worries I got you. Taped it up, smacked sticker on, and off to nj it went.

@Markcarr I believe I used the same ebay shop.. was it nitro rc hobbies? Ive used them before and had no issues. I bought my walbro gauges from a seller in Florida and thats when it took a detour.
Yeah go-nitro. Use them all the time. Never a problem and its not them it's the post office.
FedEx is just as bad!!! Ordered stuff on dec 7 it didn't show up till the 27

My package came today almost first thing this morning. Guess they realized the huge fek up after I inquired. I have 4 more packages that went from on time to arriving late and they were all supposed to show up today.

My package came today almost first thing this morning. Guess they realized the huge fek up after I inquired. I have 4 more packages that went from on time to arriving late and they were all supposed to show up today.
Keep wishin Z lol..... Got 2 orders coming from west coast and they didn't even bother to list a delivery date. As far as they're concerned you get it when you get it. :LOL:
Way to make me feel good ????

Honestly though, I have never had an issue with ddm . Although they use usps, for some reason there's is always consistent 2 days. It's the coil I ordered from elsewhere that I'm concerned about.

Funny thing, I ordered a special end mill, for another project im working on, or will be if my one uncle gets his head out of his arse ?. I called the company to order it, since it was a custom configuration. You would have thought I asked if I could sleep with his wife when I said I wanted it shipped via ups or fedex. But, i can mail it to you! I said nope, no thanks. Cost $4.00 to ship it via ups. Showed up in the 3 days it was supposed to.

Had a rear hub set shooting to the US @ light speed last week and now it's in the hands of USPS and it's not moving! In USA after 3days of ordering it. Now it's been sitting in USPS's hands for over 5 days and hasn't moved.

How is it that we (our government) subsidize these Chinese shipments but let our own postal service widdle away?
If some of you are not aware the gov pays most of the shipping cost for China to USA retail shipments. Ever wonder how you can order a $.99 item off ebay w/ free shipping from China? Cause uncle sam is paying the bill!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks