Help with killer bee setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok i have figured out how to disable the AVC. I got it to bind and all servos are working properly.So now i would assume that every time i bind the receiver i will have to disable the AVC.

Avc and the killer switch will not work together. Go to the kill rc web page and look at the instructions this will explain every thing for your tx rx setup
I have a 5 channel transmitter and a 6 channel receiver, Once i get the factory fail safe figured out I should be able to run the AVC with the kill switch on AUX 3.

Buy this. Be hassle free.
You ever hear of a lawyer? If you want to, run a 1/5 scale around here. When it does fek someone up, because your rubber band didnt work, or broke, you'll meet 2 lawyers. Yours and theirs. And guess what. The defense of yes theres a product out there that I could have positively killed the engine with the touch of a button, that kills the engines if the battery dies or the radio loses signal, but a rubber band does all that and more, will land you in jail or cost a hefty fine. Where ever you live, thank god every day that you don't have to worry about losing everything you have, because no one will sue the fek out of you for breaking their leg, or hurting a child with your toy rc car. So do the rest of us a favor and stop with the rubber band joke.

@Sean thatas a good point. I did not consider that at all. People can sue me but most likely the judge would laugh the case out of the court and tell us to sort it out with insurance. And if I don't have insurance the judge will saya....well tough titties, batman. I hope you like working for free then.

edit. I cant help think that there is a lot of posts about that solution (the KS) giving people issues. Not just on this forum. So IS it actually a better solution or just the 'tech fetish' solution,

@Sean thatas a good point. I did not consider that at all. People can sue me but most likely the judge would laugh the case out of the court and tell us to sort it out with insurance. And if I don't have insurance the judge will saya....well tough titties, batman. I hope you like working for free then.

I don't know of a single insurance company in the US that will cover RC cars or damage caused by them. If you're at a public space running your car and hit a person, breaking their leg, you are fully liable. That means every judge in the land will say "Hope you like working for free then". This would be all due to your faith in a rubber band.

The only time your scenario will play out is if you injure someone on your own (insured) property. But it will still end up costing you a lot more than you think. Your premiums will go through the roof, and you may end up losing coverage.

I don't know of a single insurance company in the US that will cover RC cars or damage caused by them. If you're at a public space running your car and hit a person, breaking their leg, you are fully liable. That means every judge in the land will say "Hope you like working for free then". This would be all due to your faith in a rubber band.

Or my faith in a piece of technology that gives a lot of people a lot of issues? How is that better?

Wow thats cold. Our insurance cover damages to others outside of the house. I don't know an english name for it.- Maybe because there exists no such concept in english speaking contries. its a personal insurance that people tend to take if they are doing things with the potential to hurt other people. There is a fairly steep self-risk (what you pay out of your pocket before the insurance kicks in) but the idea is that you should not be ruined over an accident. Even if it was avoidable by not doing 'the thing' in the first place. Because then that could be applied to everything including driving or cycling. If yo do nothing nothing happens. Thats true.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks