Hmmm Interesting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So as some may know last time I too the baja out last fall something messed up in the rear end. It was locked up .So I've been taking my dear ass time taking it apart because I've been working on the hydroplane.

So to get my mind off of the crazyness that's been going on our lives here in the states. I pulled the rearend housing apart and pulled the diff. out. So pulled the diff out and everything seems to be working. Although I did here something fall out onto the table but cant seem to fined what ever it was. So I don't understand what locked up the rear wheels

I really want to know what fell out onto the table .Table is a mess so can't find shite. Also I think I'll probably put together the Innovative RC diff and put that in the baja. Get the ROVAN pos out of there.

So as some may know last time I too the baja out last fall something messed up in the rear end. It was locked up .So I've been taking my dear ass time taking it apart because I've been working on the hydroplane.

So to get my mind off of the crazyness that's been going on our lives here in the states. I pulled the rearend housing apart and pulled the diff. out. So pulled the diff out and everything seems to be working. Although I did here something fall out onto the table but cant seem to fined what ever it was. So I don't understand what locked up the rear wheels

I really want to know what fell out onto the table .Table is a mess so can't find shite. Also I think I'll probably put together the Innovative RC diff and put that in the baja. Get the ROVAN pos out of there.
Maybe a pin broke and locked it up, then fell out when u took it apart? Or maybe the center screw (that goes in the axle cup) fell out and locked it , then when u took it apart it fell out.

The 2 gears inside the TR quick change case are fine. I'll put together the Innovation RC Diff and put that in the Baja then take the old one apart to investigate it. It could very well be I broke something inside the rovan diff and it moved so it freed everything up. :confused: Actuall I may need to take the diff apart . Think I'll need the cups for the new diff.

The 2 gears inside the TR quick change case are fine. I'll put together the Innovation RC Diff and put that in the Baja then take the old one apart to investigate it. It could very well be I broke something inside the rovan diff and it moved so it freed everything up. :confused: Actuall I may need to take the diff apart . Think I'll need the cups for the new diff.
You also need the bevel gears from the old diff unless you have some?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks