Hobby town robbery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stuff that goes onhere is down right CRAZY!!!! infact its so bang out of order we are packing up and moving across the world!

TI had just spent 3 days straight watching shoot outs on Y-tube ,an a lot of them was from SA about carjacking ,
most were failed atemps because owners had a weapon!....LOL .....some were down right funny & fun to watch ,
but I know ,that it is serious an not a laughing matter!

Lucky for me i don't drive a Porsche (y)
My car is a 2005 subaru outback 2.5 no one wants to steal it.
Home invations are big here as well ....its pretty bad people get murdered in their homes and sometimes for very little ....say a flat screen tv and a sell phone???

I like this guy that helps show people for defense!

Man and I thought Houston had a crime problem.?

The US is bad as well ,here ,one has to watch out for trigger happy cops ,gangs an thugs ,here ,you get shot just
for flinching in some areas!

Yip you guys in the u.s have some crazy stuff ? school mascaras and music shoot ups? its all BS at the end of the day??‍♀️

I am in a small gang infested town ,with a small PD ,we all know each other an get along ,the gang has a rival 5 miles away ,
every now & then ,a cap is popped ,but it is usually isolated as they don't entaginize each other!....LOL

Me & the wife only go to Wally world once a week for groceries ,then we go back home an lock are doors ,we stay away
from the public an the bigger cities that neighbor ,thats where the big stuff happens with the corruption of cops & trigger
happy thugs are ,the neighbor cities have the highest crime rates on both side of the law ,also one of the highest unsolved
murders ,I hate living here ,an living like this ,but when I think about it ,I am actually safer here than anywhere else from
all of the evil from both sides.
I consider my self a very lucky person to be still alive!.....:cool:

Back