Hobby town robbery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ,its always good in the neighbor hood ,at least you know when something is up!.....LOL
Here down the road there is an abandon sports center.... well not quite abandoned but the public don't use it except to drink smoke their poop test the suspension from the back seat of the car?? some homeless people, some bent cops not doing their jobs. It has 4 huge fields tennis courts a skate park and a bmx track .......... left to rot ? went there few months back after 30 years to see wanted to run my RC's ......I did not feel safe had a drive round didnt want to leave my car standing...... not cool? was not safe to run my cars

Here down the road there is an abandon sports center.... well not quite abandoned but the public don't use it except to drink smoke their poop test the suspension from the back seat of the car?? some homeless people, some bent cops not doing their jobs. It has 4 huge fields tennis courts a skate park and a bmx track .......... left to rot ? went there few months back after 30 years to see wanted to run my RC's ......I did not feel safe had a drive round didnt want to leave my car standing...... not cool? was not safe to run my cars
That sucks, hate to see nice places to run and then it's off limits or unsafe ?

That sucks, hate to see nice places to run and then it's off limits or unsafe ?

I went back to my home town last year ,its a small town ,got there ,the hardly had no traffic .I am like cool don't have to put
up with any mad traffic ,decide to go to the local store at night to get a soda ,OH MY GOD ,all of the crawly's was out ,it was like
that zombie movie ,I thought that I was going to get robbed!

The place was never like that 20 or 30 yrs ago ,I always visited my sister in the day time for about an over the
years for a couple hours!....:eek:

I went back to my home town last year ,its a small town ,got there ,the hardly had no traffic .I am like cool don't have to put
up with any mad traffic ,decide to go to the local store at night to get a soda ,OH MY GOD ,all of the crawly's was out ,it was like
that zombie movie ,I thought that I was going to get robbed!

The place was never like that 20 or 30 yrs ago ,I always visited my sister in the day time for about an over the
years for a couple hours!....:eek:
What like this shite??

Its this drug they calling zombie drug flakka
Check this guy????????
Completely faked!!!!
off limits or unsafe ?
????

Last edited:
LOL...even robbers have a bad day ,an even take the room temp challenge!

This one is hilarious ,the bad guy is faster than the getaway car!.......LOL

LOL....Uber driver ,not going to have his car stolen!....LOL

Last edited:
This is not the way we should have to live ? its just wrong

I live in a small farming community town ,most things that happen here ,is druggies doing small theft with
out guns for a fix!
I went to stay with my sister for a while ,an half of my RC's almost got stolen ,my wife had recovered them!
They try to grab stuff easy ,I had bought 3 game cams to monitor the activity on my property!

We had two killings the other day ,but those were isolated ,an hits ,an most likely gang related!

Where is it?.......just so i can google town have a look...?

I live in McFarland California ,it is located 25 miles north of Bakersfield!

Bakersfield crime is most likely a gang related issue ,an is an isolated event ,most all of are city & cops here
in MCFarland live in Bakersfield ,some in high end gated communities!

This is a pretty nice area though ,we are only a few miles from the mountains an about 2 hrs away from the coast!:cool:
This is where I run some of my RC's ,it is only a few miles from my house!

Last edited:
Man screw that out there! You hear gun shots around my place all the time. don't even think about it. Just someone down at one of the ranges I live close to. We don't have a high murder rate or really even hear about it where I live. Normally it's some dumb kid trying to RIP off a quicky mart. Now places like philly you gotta watch out for. You'll get shot just for walking down the street and being in the wrong neighborhood. Always hated working there.

Here is my B-laws run up the hill!...LOL

Here ,this is where Korn had originated!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks