Hobby town robbery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in a small gang infested town ,with a small PD ,we all know each other an get along ,the gang has a rival 5 miles away ,
every now & then ,a cap is popped ,but it is usually isolated as they don't entaginize each other!....LOL

Me & the wife only go to Wally world once a week for groceries ,then we go back home an lock are doors ,we stay away
from the public an the bigger cities that neighbor ,thats where the big stuff happens with the corruption of cops & trigger
happy thugs are ,the neighbor cities have the highest crime rates on both side of the law ,also one of the highest unsolved
murders ,I hate living here ,an living like this ,but when I think about it ,I am actually safer here than anywhere else from
all of the evil from both sides.
I consider my self a very lucky person to be still alive!.....:cool:
?? I would have moved a long time ago. Around here, seams to be very safe, haven't even seen 1 car accedent so far living here let alone a murder case. Texas not so much, but certainly not as bad as we're you live.

?? I would have moved a long time ago. Around here, seams to be very safe, haven't even seen 1 car accedent so far living here let alone a murder case. Texas not so much, but certainly not as bad as we're you live.

Na ,I am very safe ,I would rather live in the middle of them ,then worry about trigger happy 's !

That gets pretty bad when you feel safer around old school gangters!.....LOL

:oops:What, Chicago is one of the murder capitals of the US. Don't travel too far outside your safe zone brah.

:oops:What, Chicago is one of the murder capitals of the US. Don't travel too far outside your safe zone brah.
Is it? Didn't know that, thought it was only back a long time ago? Well here in Hoffman estates atleast it's safe ? forgot to change my location, technically hoffman estates isnt in Chicago, it's in Illinois lol. poop just checked and your right, according to sum article it's 21 on the list, 2.81 murders per 10k people.

Last edited:
I am in a small gang infested town ,with a small PD ,we all know each other an get along ,the gang has a rival 5 miles away ,
every now & then ,a cap is popped ,but it is usually isolated as they don't entaginize each other!....LOL

Me & the wife only go to Wally world once a week for groceries ,then we go back home an lock are doors ,we stay away
from the public an the bigger cities that neighbor ,thats where the big stuff happens with the corruption of cops & trigger
happy thugs are ,the neighbor cities have the highest crime rates on both side of the law ,also one of the highest unsolved
murders ,I hate living here ,an living like this ,but when I think about it ,I am actually safer here than anywhere else from
all of the evil from both sides.
I consider my self a very lucky person to be still alive!.....:cool:
What part and town in the u.s do you live in? Is it safe to run your RC"s?

Is it? Didn't know that, thought it was only back a long time ago? Well here in Hoffman estates atleast it's safe ? forgot to change my location, technically hoffman estates isnt in Chicago, it's in Illinois lol. poop just checked and your right, according to sum article it's 21 on the list, 2.81 murders per 10k people.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What, you up there with your boy R. Kelly??
What part and town in the u.s do you live in? Is it safe to run your RC"s?
:unsure:Me?

Don't they have deadly spiders & snakes?
Speaking of snakes, someone in my old neighborhood apparently came home to a big ass python sleeping in his house, and another had a venomous cobra on his porche and he had no choice but to kill it the crazy part is, my neighbors being the weirdos they were, were like "why would you kill him??? He's harmless!", One more thing was a aligator was chilling in our pond right outside the subdivision right next to a playground, so the gator got reported to animal control and guess what? The animal control werent Gunna do anything until it bit off a kids leg or ate a dog, "they were here before us" at that point I knew, I didn't necessarily want to live there ?? oh and luckily the gator or the snakes harmed no one, but still, big risk as animals act out of instinct and the second they feel threatened they attack, kinda like me ?

Speaking of snakes, someone in my old neighborhood apparently came home to a big ass python sleeping in his house, and another had a venomous cobra on his porche and he had no choice but to kill it the crazy part is, my neighbors being the weirdos they were, were like "why would you kill him??? He's harmless!", One more thing was a aligator was chilling in our pond right outside the subdivision right next to a playground, so the gator got reported to animal control and guess what? The animal control werent Gunna do anything until it bit off a kids leg or ate a dog, "they were here before us" at that point I knew, I didn't necessarily want to live there ?? oh and luckily the gator or the snakes harmed no one, but still, big risk as animals act out of instinct and the second they feel threatened they attack, kinda like me ?

LOL...alligators are like cats maybe ,considered free roamers?.......LOL

This is a must watch ,it is a little foul on language ,but hilarious!......LOL

Yup. The worst. And Great White sharks and man o war jellyfish. Mother nature is dangerous as hell down under :ROFLMAO:

Oh, and don't forget about that damn tazmanian devil. I've seen how he acts on Looney Toons :D:ROFLMAO:

Up north you get salty crocs biggest in the world? box jellies?? funnel web spiders? brown sakes?..... but the party of town im going to has no of that except the great white??
??????
Oh, and don't forget about that damn tazmanian devil. I've seen how he acts on Looney Toons
That's only in tazmania ????? like the name???

LOL...alligators are like cats maybe ,considered free roamers?.......LOL

This is a must watch ,it is a little foul on language ,but hilarious!......LOL

Around there they probably consider Gators and sneks like cats ? bunch of wack jobs ???
Yip they all pack desert eagle 50 cal ??
Gotta watch out for them mother truckers ???
Hell yeah, got to give em a taste of they own medicine?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks