Sold / Found hpi baja 5b ss new forsale may trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chucked

im going to say it one more time this is not the same chuck ... Chucked works for middle river hobbies the other has never....Chuck sold that truck i know for a fact he had it on craigs list...We all know him from the store but he hasnt been in for a while i was told he sold it all and got in to quads..This guy still works there i know this for a fact...He also has the same number...And to clear one more thing chucked lives by his shop not his house and only found out last night when he started looking in to this......

I 1st heard of this when RampageHopUps pm'ed me yesterday on the redcat forums. He pm'ed me at 6:24. I worked at the hobby shop till 8:00. Ill say this one more time. I got the number of a detective, someone needs to pm me. He asked me not to publicly display it.

Dude chill out. People do work during the day and most people are not in front of the computer at work.

I hope all this crap gets sorted out.

Well we were averaging a post every 5 minutes for several hours. I finally do something, unlike everyone here. And everyone shuts up. Especially after being accused of the stealing, im pissed...

I never accused you. Personally makes no real difference to me as long as the thief gets whats coming to him.

ok Im back I in the middle of moving so thats got me occupied. Its alreadt 530 I gotta go to class at 6 so I will have to call that seargant tomarrow Yes I sent that email around christmas I can pm what was sent back to me if you want.

ok Im back I in the middle of moving so thats got me occupied. Its alreadt 530 I gotta go to class at 6 so I will have to call that seargant tomarrow Yes I sent that email around christmas I can pm what was sent back to me if you want.

No, I was just wondering if it was you, because they told me about it today. They thought the issue was resolved. They being, gordon and laura.

Also, keep us posted. The internet on my iphone has been hit or miss the past few hours. I will take my charger to work tomorrow so I don't have to charge it off my bosses computer....

Alright guyz talk to chuck this morning he said he is going to make right on this im waiting on gas gas to call me we will see what happens

Im having a hard time pming so gas gas and unohrc, chuck wants you to call him, he wants to settle this problem

i recieved a phone call from chuck, (charles sieracki) this morning. he has said to me that he wants to make this right and has told me that he will make good on this deal we had. with that being said "chucked" is not chuck! i also spoke with him this morning at the hobby shop aswell as andy (evilbboy750) and want to thank them for all they have done in getting this resolved.

all i can do right now is wait to see what happens, and hope that i get rembursed.

unohrc id call him to see whats up with your stuff.

thanks again guys

Presistence always pays off in the long run.
I have nothing to do with this issue but know what these"toys" means to us all and Im personally glad to see that you are all getting somewhere with this.
I hope at all works out at the end.

gasgas keep pushing and file a police report. Without someone sitting on his ass he will end up just walking away from this.

[AK]Zip;42854 said:
gasgas keep pushing and file a police report. Without someone sitting on his ass he will end up just walking away from this.

oh yes definatley. like i said earlier, i did speak with him on this, so the only thing i can do now is to wait and see if my stuff shows up. he said to give him till tomorrow to ship. for now, lets just say i got got my shyt together just in case he decides to pull a fast one.

unohrc did you get ahold of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks