Sold / Found hpi baja 5b ss new forsale may trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GasGas,
I hope you continue to press this issue with his local authorities.
It looks like just a reason to pacify you and cool off the heat for him to make a clean get a way.
You need to almost bother the local police there so they will get sick of hearing from you and actually follow up with this.
I really feel bad for you and if your unable to get your RC back, contact us so we can offer you another one at dealer cost.

Good luck
Pete

GasGas,
I hope you continue to press this issue with his local authorities.
It looks like just a reason to pacify you and cool off the heat for him to make a clean get a way.
You need to almost bother the local police there so they will get sick of hearing from you and actually follow up with this.
I really feel bad for you and if your unable to get your RC back, contact us so we can offer you another one at dealer cost.

Good luck
Pete

Pete,

That's a great show of class.Hope things work out for you guys (unohrc,GasGas).

Frank

Thanks for the kind words Frank, but to tell you the truth, this has happened to more then one person I know.
I don't like the feeling of something being stolen after you gave someone your trust to begin with.
This was not a mugging, this was a plan, which actually makes it worse I think.
This happened after you speak to them as if they are human and make a gentleman's agreement only to leave a lump in your throat.

We can offer the same deal to Unohrc, I just don't agree with misleading people and out right robbing them, this kind of animal should meet me in a dark ally.

guys, don't think for one minute that have started to relax on this. trust me when i tell you that if he slips up he going down, and going down hard. just remember unohrc and i are not the only ones he's pulled this crap on, we have alot of incrimanating info on this guy....like, you guys don't know the half of it. i'll leave it at that.

pro5thscale thank you for the offer. if things don't work out i'll give you call.

Ive spent many night hours of research on this guy. I just kinda got out of it like gas gas did and just recently I searched some of chucks info on a whim and I found this thread. Thank you all for the help and I hope this turns out well

Ian

Oh sorry, the reason i said that was because theres a slim chance that someone could put this together in a day. If im remembering correctly what you said he was gonna ship?

well its obvious that he doesn't have either, my truck nor the baja. his words were he was going to reorder the baja and have shipped from tower hobbies to my address. i told him as long as i get whats owed to me.

I thought he was going to buy the baja and put it together along with whatever else it was supposed to have, in a day...

Wow I just saw this on HBF... Very disturbing. I put the word out to my MD rock crawling and 1/5th scale buddies. One of them lives in Middle River and I will see if he knows this SCUM BAG. I will let you know if i hear anything.

Busy guy - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=410-440-2738&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

What a loser

So what's the latest info?

White Marsh, MD

Dal Tile

1116 Middle River Road

410-574-0579

www.daltile.com

This is where you shipped your truck to correct? Have you contacted that number and spoke to anyone at that business?

Let me know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks