Sold / Found hpi baja 5b ss new forsale may trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry been away for a while. Okay, the detective has an invoice for my buggy in her possesion. However it is on backorder, so hopefully I should have it latest ny the end of the month.

Unohrc said he should have his fully upgraded LST by tomorrow.

So with that said, things are looking up.

sweet, I think she tried calling me yesterday. Had a number that said "blocked" on my phone

This is awesome seeing completion. I hate scammers. It's good the police are doing something. Years ago I tried everything and got nowhere. Police dept wouldn't even accept my information and help unless I took it all to my local dept. I had a local cop helping too. My only way back then was to fly down and do small claims court, which would have cost me double what I lost. cross border problems are the worst.

This is a longest thread on a scammer. This kind of stuff hurts anyone who is new to forum.

I would think It would Help. Wherever you go there are going to be scammers. This shows that we arent afraid to stand up to them and take action. Most any forum would have just shrugged it off and maybe not even ban the person.

I am so thankful of the help from the members of this forum for helping me even though I don't own a large scale. I only followed chuck here.

Thanks
Ian

Did this scammer guy ever use the name amergroup1 ??
This case sounds the same as mine from last year on this site, $800 Baja, and I'm still out my money. Being from Canada I'm stuck as far as getting help from the police. I tried. I would have to fly down and file papers.

Last edited:
ya these dumbarses, u were right I am chuck however the "F" u spell his last name, my rep is done for on the internet, whats the point?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not think people still think you are the infamous Chuck. I am sure the parties involved with the help of the detective will easily be able to clear your name. If you would like you can change your user name so that its not the same as the "D.A." that can be done. PM me the new user name and I can change it if you would like.;)

Yup, I was bored and screwed with some previous posts around to confuse the heck outta people.

Ya, but would all my previous posts have the new name by them?
I THINK IT WOULD ALL COME UP AS YOUR NEW NAME IF I REMBER(sorry caps). i think everyone is completly convinced it wasnt you. you have done your part for sure. if you were to leave i would miss your sarcastic witty-ness. plus. who would call me names?LOL!! you should swing over to the "other" forum sometime. i haven't been cursed at for a while and im feeling left out!! ah. just kidding chuck. we all have a good amount of respect for ya bud.. you should start a name change thread..

krypt, I haven't been on the forums alot because the weather has been changing, I have 2 quads, and a jet ski. I just got this jet ski a few weeks ago, got a hell of a deal on it. Ive been workin' on it almost non-stop (I got the deal because it didnt run right and the guy didnt feel like fooling with it, his loss I guess kinda, I have $1300 in a $3000 ski). I also have a decent side business going working on quads, dirt bikes, scooters, jet skis, trailers, lawn tractors, utvs, blah blah... Which actually just slowed down a bit. Ive been extremely busy. Haven't ran the red cat in probably a month. My hobby shop just opened up a track, I bought a ofna buggy last night to run on it. Breaking it in is the 1st time in 2 weeks I've run something RC, the last time was at the drag races I was running the dog crap outta my brushless slash. The only time I really log on is to see if mooman got the rims and tires I sent him a month ago, apparently they cant find his street address or something. I will never ship to Canada again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks