HPI Baja 5b to 5t conversion build begins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small update for today . Safety wired all the body clips to the cage today . It took about an hour and a half . Stuck my fingers 3 or 4 times with the end of the wires and closed the safety wire pliers on my left index finger once. So the 2 stroke Gods got their blood sacrifice today so they should be happy. Damn I hate doing safety wire but if it keeps me from losing body clips good.

Next step is to start removing parts so that I can install the Reed Case . More pictures to come.

Small update for today . Safety wired all the body clips to the cage today . It took about an hour and a half . Stuck my fingers 3 or 4 times with the end of the wires and closed the safety wire pliers on my left index finger once. So the 2 stroke Gods got their blood sacrifice today so they should be happy. Damn I hate doing safety wire but if it keeps me from losing body clips good.

Next step is to start removing parts so that I can install the Reed Case . More pictures to come.
Hate when u pinch urself with pliers ?

Hate when u pinch urself with pliers ?

Yeah I don't know if you've ever used or seen Safety wire pliers but they have a built in cutter for cutting off the extra wire . That was the part I caught the side of my finger in . I should have kept on squeezing for a second longer . Then it would have just taken a chunk out of my finger instead of 2 cuts for the price of one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_20181229_152201.jpg
    IMG_20181229_152201.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 6
Yeah I don't know if you've ever used or seen Safety wire pliers but thet have a built in cutter for cutting off the extra wire . That was the part I caught the side of my finger in . I should have kept on squeezing for a second longer . Then it would have just taken a chunk out of my finger instead of 2 cuts for the price of one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
?? Never seen those B4, but I have pinched my finger on cutters and it's really fun ??

I got a 2 year old to the balls a few months ago..... thought the vasectomy was painfull????????????????cried for about an hour and my daughter and wife never stopped laughing the whole time.....
Yeah the Zipper episode wasn't as bad as the accident I had practicing with nunchucks . That's a mistake you only have once . Thank god that was 40 years ago.
That would hurt! I try to avoid foriengh objects near my nuts, the last time was I was kicked in the nuts hard 9-10 yrs ago from then I've been very careful lol

It's starting to look like a mean little Braapppper . Mounted the Expansion chamber head pipe( with head studs lock washers and drilled nuts for safety wiring), The Carb (WB1107) ,Bartolone Velocity stack and DT1 filter and outerwear to go with it .

Attachments

• IMG_20181230_144325.jpg
    IMG_20181230_144325.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20181230_144337.jpg
    IMG_20181230_144337.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20181230_144731.jpg
    IMG_20181230_144731.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 24
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks