Its been a while but im back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the motor requirements for the nationals? 26cc max, no strokers?

Yes in the 2wd class max engine size of 26cc. I ran the NRB in my old Leopard 4 , the 4wd class has a 30cc max size limit .
Ill just drop the NRB in my Marder and order a new Oddie 26cc for the MMX if and when i do the nationals next year. Ill be able to run as is for the club / fun racing

Nice, its good to take a break every now and then, I should do the same and dust off the X2 and the Baja.
I do so when winter kicks in and I cant fly as my fingers freeze up quick, I just cant use gloves with the control sticks.

With a trigger controller, having gloves, can be out in the snow, and the two strokes and clutch likes the cold weather.

Well first club/race meet done and car was fine, Nothing broke or fell off but getting laps in was Hard work as there was zero grip on the track with all the rain weve had. Raced well into the night under flood lights and the rain just made in unenjoyable

Hopefully get a dry meeting next time as ive always hated driving in the wet lol

Its a 2 piece cylinder design, coop. Better all around, and if your going to machine a big hunk of aluminum for a head, may as well help it cool the engine.
Interesting . The reason I asked was because the cylindar head/cylinder is cast aluminum and the heatsink is billet. I think I sat here for 15 min. the other night studying his pics and did a google search trying to figure it out . I found a heat sink just like the one in the pic and it had a hole big enough for the spark plug to pass through and it could be screwed onto the the zen cylinder .

don't post your license plate online, mate. It makes it too easy for people of low moral fiber to find you and take your toy. Not that I suggest any posting members here are like that but we have more lurkers than users, I reckon.

Ive never worried about stuff like that, I drive one of the most stolen vans, Transit, also one of the most stolen cars, Landrover . My stuff is well locked up and alarmed so if they want to come have a go they will.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks