Johnnys ultimate w5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You still have the larger crank to support the 34cc rod. So your not gaining much there. The case would physically have to be larger to house the crank as well. I wonder why he decided to go that route... doesn't make much sense.
Ive seen them run and there’s not much difference between the two but I’d rather have the bigger bearings and there’s absolutely no comparison in the customer service department

what are the limits on modifications to engines the class you race in, I assume 34cc max displacement
No limits only requirement is killswitch and race tires
Yea I seen vids of his hybrids wheeling like bigbores. Nutty. Are you aloud to disclose the price you paid for it?
You’d probably be looking at about 1200 minimum and then even then you may have to beg him to do it🤣🤣

Last edited:
If you have deep pockets you can get a 34 reed by Denis Collins🤤🤤🤤🤤
Are these pockets deep enough? 🤣
2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

I'd like to get a feel of racing during your guys fall bash. I'd certainly like to eventually come down and check you guys out. Ive always watched your vids. Closest I've been to LI and NYC, was when building the Dollar Generals in Wurtsboro, Newark and Coxsakie. Work slows down in the fall for me. I know I wouldn't be able to make all the races so don't know how deep I wanna dig into my pockets for this 😕..I like the mcds but not looking to build one right away just for another build. This has to be purpose built this time.

I'd like to get a feel of racing during your guys fall bash. I'd certainly like to eventually come down and check you guys out. Ive always watched your vids. Closest I've been to LI and NYC, was when building the Dollar Generals in Wurtsboro, Newark and Coxsakie. Work slows down in the fall for me. I know I wouldn't be able to make all the races so don't know how deep I wanna dig into my pockets for this 😕..I like the mcds but not looking to build one right away just for another build. This has to be purpose built this time.
Just run a stock losi 5t with a pipe and killswitch

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks