K1 Gladiator 4x4 truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've sent them two emails and no reply....I think these people are pulling our chains...I mean if the were developing the truck I can understand taking long, but what the hell the truck is already running(and apparently pretty strong) so whats the hold-up? Many companies release products to consumers and then wait for feed back to fix things they did'nt see. I'm not sure I'd want them to do the same with this truck being that its probably gonna be a chunk of change but I'm getting a lil anxious!

I gave up emailing them its been 4 and counting. They supposedly sent some guy an email stating April or May but I won't hold my breath.:rolleyes:

I heard on another forum that they will replace some of the aluminum with a plastic composite to reduce price and then have aluminum for later hop-ups. This would help bring the price down around to a grand.

LMAO!!! well the good news is u can still function with just one nut...the bad news is that if another bad a$$ truck comes along then u r out luck!

Any news on price yet and when this will be out in the states?????I have to get one looks so killer............
the truck is not a one off desigh they borrowed alot off parts from the fg monster truck .tires and wheels ,engine fuel tank ,2-speed .stuff like that it does look good though .bryan

I gave up emailing them its been 4 and counting. They supposedly sent some guy an email stating April or May but I won't hold my breath.:rolleyes:

So you've sent 4 emails in one day with no reply.. looking at their site, it appears they're located in southeast asia; there may be some timing issues involved. On top of that, it appears English isn't necessarily their first language; and/or perhaps their English-speaking staff isn't on-shift right now.
Maybe just give them a chance to answer before drowning them in repeated questions.

I'm not really a jerk, but I play one on TV.

I got this in my mail today....still no mention of release date....

Dear RC-er

First of all, we want to appologize regarding the very late release
of
our K1
racing Gladiator. We've been pushing our production division 24/7.
The extended time taken to produce the car has been the result off
our
strict
tolerance towards making the best quality parts.
We want to make sure that customers will be happy with our products.

The car will be distributed thru local/regional RC distributor. we
will
publish
the list as soon as possible.

the car will come with new specs :

- Double servo saver
- Reverse mechanism ( Required 3 channel Radio )
- Tuned pipe ( not regular box can )
- low profile tyre ( larger wheel diameter )
- New Hub design
- Clear polycarbonate body
- body stickers

The rest of the specifications can be seen at www.teamk1racing.com

Best Regards

One Krisnata
[email protected]

Nice... looking forward to seeing this truck. Just wish they would give us a clue as to how much they are going to costs!

AHH!! :w00t:
- Reverse mechanism ( Required 3 channel Radio )
I liked it before but maybe even more now!!:cool2:
4x4, reverse, alloy, wide stance, nice lookin. Am I in a strip joint - I'm gonna faint.

I take it the $1000.00us they where shooting for will not be but myself I would pay more from what it sounds like.:)

Last edited:
I highly doubt it will go for 1 grand....i'm thinking RTR with all the bells and whistles closer to 2000. that reverse is kinda throwing me off a lil...its sounds TMAXXish....and if they are using 1/8th scales drivetrain then that would explain the set backs. If it is 1/8 drivetrain...imagine a 30cc torque monster in there...lmao there would be gears fling all over the place.

If so your right! The demo video they had did didn't show it going in reverse sounds like its an after thought and they may be creating a tranny? If not and all there trying is a alloy one like you say - BOOM!!:scared: Watch the shrap metal with even the G260.:)

We didn't think it would go for a grand back in the middle of 2005 when we saw it the 1st time either.:no:

I hope thay actually produce this truck and support it.

True! I think I might of been able to cut it out of a block of alloy myself and stuck a motor on it in the two years I've known about it.:clown:

I did take another look yesterday and thought to myself, I think it would be pretty tough to install a pipe on it the way the motor sits and the exhaust points at the chassis. You guys think the same? And where is the exhaust?

Attachments

• chassis%20samping_big.jpg
    chassis%20samping_big.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 27
  • chassis_bawah_vertical_big.jpg
    chassis_bawah_vertical_big.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 25
  • chassis_depan_horizontal_big.jpg
    chassis_depan_horizontal_big.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 23
  • chassis_half_belakang_big.jpg
    chassis_half_belakang_big.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 21
  • gearing_system_big.jpg
    gearing_system_big.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks