K1 Gladiator 4x4 truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pipe was my first concern, I'm still concerned about it. Even if it has a tuned pipe, I would really like to see pics of the pipe & how it's routed. On road pipes don't have to worry about damage as much, especially routed out the bottom. It almost seems that every pic, you can't see even a hint of the pipe.

Hello TR, :)

tuned pipe will be routed thru the side of the car. (right side)

if you can detail this picture, look closely on the top side of the engine where they have CE sticker on it. the triangle hole underneath the sticker is the Header way out.
As a matter of fact, the header already installed on this picture (that blury round ..).
Muffler will be conected to header and curve 90 Degree to the front of the car.

chassis%20samping_big.jpg

Welcome Krisnata, glad you could make it here. Always glad to have a factory representative on the board.

Will anyone be showing these at the RCX show?

Welcome Aboard> like USA Baja said, is GREAT to get Manufactures visiting and answering all those questions inquireing minds want to know!
Timmahh

Some close up pics would be nice. Also will there be a entry level version and an full option version? Will there be a kit or RTR?

Thank You Krisnata!! That's great info. I can't tell you how nice it is to have someone answer questions like these, usually we just have to sit around & speculate. The pipe was my only real concern & it sounds like you guys have that covered. Glad it's not coming out the bottom!:) I hope you keep coming around with info, I wish more manufacturers would do it!

Hello TR, :)

tuned pipe will be routed thru the side of the car. (right side)

if you can detail this picture, look closely on the top side of the engine where they have CE sticker on it. the triangle hole underneath the sticker is the Header way out.
As a matter of fact, the header already installed on this picture (that blury round ..).
Muffler will be conected to header and curve 90 Degree to the front of the car.

chassis%20samping_big.jpg

krisnata any news of a rough price for the truck when it comes out and as asked is it gonna be ready to run or kit form

They seem to be discussing this truck on the gladiator website? Some posts there answering a bunch of questions. Been eye balling this truck for some time now. Cant wait for it to hit the shelfs.

Just noticed that the website is stared out, Sorry to admins if I cannot post that website for the Gladiator, did not know.

Last edited:
Hey Jason, can we start to call you that anyway ?... it does have a nice ring to it...:clown:
How goes with everything bud ?... Haven't heard from you in a while. Please keep in touch.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks