K1 Gladiator 4x4 truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I want one right now! :2guns:

Sorry, let me try again! Sir, I'd love to purchase one of these beautiful trucks, please give us some info on how and where to purchase! The wait is killin me!:helpsmilie:

what the PRICE MAN?

Pip, i took a look that is NOT the K1 Gladiator on RCPoop, its the TITAN otherwise know as Smartech!

the K1 is gonna BLOW these other ones out of the water. it should be a killer truck.
T

Last edited:
Yeah, thats all I saw too, some Titan, which looks kinda like a 4wd Firehammer! IF thats the one your talking about, it ain't no Gladiator!

That thing is really nice - it's going to cost arm/leg but looks like it's worth it. I did see a printed release on 5th scale racing forums - dude 4 wheel steering, 2 forward gears and a reverse!

Edited for content.

k1 gladiator

dude, i can't get the link to show up

go to and then click on k1 galdiator on the home page.

the release is in there - so maybe we'll see these in the next few weeks?

Well folks, if I don't end up with one of these trucks in my grasp within say 2 weeks, well I don't know whats gonna happen, but there will probally be some violence involved somehow, or a straightjacket! :helpsmilie:

Last edited:
If HPI builds it I will definitely get one. I would love to see this truck produced. It would be really cool for hill climbing and things like that. My FG truck being 2WD is not the best climber.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks