kam 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup, most all of it, i have the Maguro brakes, alloy uprights, and the KKR pipe, but other than that, the rest of it is gone. I didn't like all that alloy, it was way to heavy.

I haven't gotten to mine, i'm so busy. In fact i think i lost the dam piece of chain. Pi$$ me off....

ok so is everyone done with the kami kit no more post??????????????
We traded ours away. Too many issues for it to be any fun and no product support from the seller or manufacturer. We made a nice MB out of the chassis and my wife kinda claimed it...IMGP1579.jpg
At this point we are not interested in a 4x4 but I would never purchase another Kamitiro product. They never did respond to our concerns tho NO Moa had better luck...

No, i have my used one in the box. The new one is installed. I traded timmt for his used one. The MFG took care of my issue. My seller said he would help me if i needed it.
And out of 3-4 people that had problams, there maybe 100 that don't. I'm sure they sold more than 3-4 kits in the world.

Ive got the package, and it is still unopened. Just so busy i can't get sh!t done on my RC stuff.

I feel your pain! Sucks having all the toys and no time to play with them. That's why I'm downsizing. Overall we like our Bajas the best so were keeping those and one FG. I'm even selling off the rest of our nitro and electric stuff. Probably even my boat.

I still have mine just scared to run it LOL and if it breaks don't know where to get parts fg universe assured me they had an order of parts on the way and then I read in another fourm that they will not be dealing with them again my problem is that I asked them over and over again before I purchased the kit would they support it and they said yes so I got it and this is what you get after spending $500 bucks not fair should have spent more money and got the 4x4 kit from bigboys and I know there is no need to call them about it (fg universe ) although the seem to be pretty good guy's not sure if I would deal with them anymore hate to say that but I feel ripped off

Well I am now a proud owner of an mcd monster truck purchased it today from troy @ largescale rc I don't think I can go wrong this time my fg monster will be up for grabs with the 4x4 kit installed never ran and the front end with brakes also 2 speed and what ever else I can find to go with it will be keeping my fg onroad and leo. LOL I still love fg just need a damn good 4x4

Last edited:
^^^ I kinda of did the same thing, I ordered a MCD Baja 1000 EVO III Comp., and I will buy the stuff I need to convert it into a MT, so 2 for the price of one sortof.

What are you putting for a engine in that beast? IMO MCD makes the best off road 4x4's money can buy.

Do you have it yet?

Pics.

Post em.

No I don't have it yet i'm getting ready to leave to go pick it up at largescale it should take me 21/2 hours to get there yhe motor is a 29cc troy and scott always take care of me there also has the evo2 upgrade so it should be really nice i'm taking the road trip so I can look around and see whats new the guy's there are always up to something good LOL and to just be in 1/5 scale heaven for a few hours will be a blast

No I don't have it yet i'm getting ready to leave to go pick it up at largescale it should take me 21/2 hours to get there yhe motor is a 29cc troy and scott always take care of me there also has the evo2 upgrade so it should be really nice i'm taking the road trip so I can look around and see whats new the guy's there are always up to something good LOL and to just be in 1/5 scale heaven for a few hours will be a blast

You lucky bastard!!! Someday i'm going to do the same thing!!!!

I still have mine just scared to run it LOL and if it breaks don't know where to get parts fg universe assured me they had an order of parts on the way and then I read in another fourm that they will not be dealing with them again my problem is that I asked them over and over again before I purchased the kit would they support it and they said yes so I got it and this is what you get after spending $500 bucks not fair should have spent more money and got the 4x4 kit from bigboys and I know there is no need to call them about it (fg universe ) although the seem to be pretty good guy's not sure if I would deal with them anymore hate to say that but I feel ripped off

I did not find any great support from BigBoys. I considered that kit also. I called them several times and let a message once. I emailed them repeatedly. I've had ZERO response from them!

ok i'm a happy man now mcd was the way for 4x4 lot of money but what the hell still have 3 fg's 1 has to go and that would be the monster truck with kami 4x4 kit and 2 speed and old front end included will list tomorrow with pics first $1250 gets it radio and all

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks