DBXL Kill switch stuck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickD67

On my DBXL I pushed the red killswitch and the motor shut off -but the switch didn't pop back out and now I cant start it again! Anyone know how to fix this?

Ok so I took the switch out and the motor still won't start? I've never had any trouble starting the motor before
Anyone know where to get a replacement switch?

Last edited:
ok...so ideally u need a kill to stop u having runaway or hitting/injuring something/sumone?.....as trust me it happens ?..red button avaible on ebay dude? or proably ur local hobby shop?few quid
and yes that vid again?..as i love it as its not my rc??
imaging being at the park/field with people round u...not directly around u but say on other side of park ect....:oops:...yeah not good is it if ur rc does one?

Last edited:
its amazing how many peeps do though(n)....imo ...for the price they charge for these things new:eek: they should come fitted already ?
17-18+ kg's going 35-40+mph into a person..:oops:...ur talking snapped bones(y)
or if its not a person u hit but a immovable object/s.. ..que mr Z's fav pic .????..
this happens. ....☹
Ah yes the immovable objects ?
IMG_20181014_154718104 (1).jpgIMG_20181014_154711147 (1).jpg

Umm...kill switch.

I had the same thing happen to the pressure actuated ignition grounding device(AKA kill switch) during my second outing. Apparently, I reinstalled it 90 degrees from the original orientation after installing a failsafe/kill switch and that was too tight of a fit which made the button stick.

Did you disconnect the button from the coil and still can't get it started?

Umm...kill switch.

I had the same thing happen to the pressure actuated ignition grounding device(AKA kill switch) during my second outing. Apparently, I reinstalled it 90 degrees from the original orientation after installing a failsafe/kill switch and that was too tight of a fit which made the button stick.

Did you disconnect the button from the coil and still can't get it started?

Yes the switch is disconnected but engine still won't start?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks