DBXL Kill switch stuck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will check out DDM. Sorry but the buggy has been totally reassembled before I could look at the piston. Gas came out of the exhaust when it was off

If gas had went in the engine when it was off & sitting ,then you had a pressure issue of the tank ,that is from it
not venting ,an with constant pressure on the carb internals while sitting or in storage ,will deform the diaphrams
in the carb!
When I am not running my rig ,I always loosen up the gas cap so it doesn't build up pressure!

So I took pulled the flywheel and took a pick of it and the key. I don't think it's sheared, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_4003.JPG
    IMG_4003.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4004.JPG
    IMG_4004.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 3
Amazon will have them to most places in a day or two
From the looks of the coil pic the connector isn't all the way on it. Check and make sure it pushed all the way down and there are no cuts in the wires.
If the connector pops off it wont shut down mate.... but if it rubbed through it could be grounding the coil out

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks