DBXL Kill switch stuck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now I found out that the killswitch I ordered needs a 3 ch radio?! I am using a Spektrum SPM2335 so I guess I am screwed.

So now I found out that the killswitch I ordered needs a 3 ch radio?! I am using a Spektrum SPM2335 so I guess I am screwed.

Is your transmitter a simple 2 channel ,or is there a aux 3rd switch on it ,an the receiver only 2 channel?

I don't know too much about speckys ,but some radio gear will have an extra on one or the other!

Just checked and it does in fact have a SR310 3ch reciever. Something is already plugged into the aux port?

Last edited:
I had some time to mess w/it and pulled the spark plug and it sparks just fine. Still won't start...

Attachments

• IMG_3990.JPG
    IMG_3990.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3991.JPG
    IMG_3991.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3992.JPG
    IMG_3992.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 4
I had some time to mess w/it and pulled the spark plug and it sparks just fine. Still won't start...

Since this started as an electrical issue ,an maybe revolving into possibly something else ,is your throttle servo even
moving the carb. lever ,maybe the butterfly isnt opening enough to were it will start ,or is it even trying to fire?

If it isnt firing over but is still throwing spark ,then the spark timing maybe off ,maybe the coil had jammed on
the flywheel!

Throttle servo is working properly and butterfly is opening. How Do I check the coil? I still think it might be flooded >

Throttle servo is working properly and butterfly is opening. How Do I check the coil? I still think it might be flooded >

Well ,you would have to ,maybe take the engine out for that ,all you have to do is check an make sure that it didn't come loose ,
an droop down into your flywheel ,if it jammed ,it could cause the woodruff key to shear an throw timing off ,but ,if that
happened ,then you would know it did upon pulling the starter ,but also ,if your spur & running gear jammed ,or a miss
fire could cause that too!

If you think that it is flooded ,then pull the fuel line off ,dry the spark plug ,an give it a few pulls with out the
gas line hooked up an see if it fires!

Ok thanks. I gotthe kill switch and have a question. Do I have to take the motor out to install the kill switch??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks