Kill Switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am thinking of.welli am going to get this kill switch from ddm,just not sure if i should get the buzzer or not.does anyone here have this killswitch yet any feedback on it

killer bee

I just ordered a killer bee for my baja but i didnt get the led or buzzer, I figure if I cant remember to check that the kill switch is off then I probbably should'ent drive it LOL :glare:

I just ordered a killer bee for my baja but i didnt get the led or buzzer, I figure if I cant remember to check that the kill switch is off then I probbably should'ent drive it LOL :glare:

You'd be surprised. Even I've forgotten a few times.
The main benefit of the buzzer is reminding you to turn off rx power after turning off tx power, so that you don't burn up servos in failsafe mode. That's a costly mistake, and I know several people that have done it recently.

I have 3 of the old style. I would like the buzzer but don't know if it is possible to add it or the led. I pull mine a few times and at the first hint of flooding the motor I know my 3rd channel switch is in the wrong position. I flip it and they fire right up.

I have 3 of the old style. I would like the buzzer but don't know if it is possible to add it or the led. I pull mine a few times and at the first hint of flooding the motor I know my 3rd channel switch is in the wrong position. I flip it and they fire right up.

Sorry, the modified Pico cannot power a buzzer. The circuitry and proper voltage just isn't there. The Killer Bee is the only kill switch that can power the buzzer.

I just ordered 2 with remote lights. thanks again. I have one of the old ones and it's fine in the semi. I wanted the remote light for the mt. Gord gets the red, I get the blue.

Hotel, I just bought 2 plain killers, and ordered 2 external lights. I have wire here to put to the kill swith myself. led's or buzzers can be ordered near the bottom of the page seperately

Glad you got it.
Sorry that there's no logo stickers in the package. I know you guys like stickers. :) My sticker guy was dragging his feet. If you ordered in last 2 days then there will be a newly designed packaging and stickers in there.

Glad you got it.
Sorry that there's no logo stickers in the package. I know you guys like stickers. :) My sticker guy was dragging his feet. If you ordered in last 2 days then there will be a newly designed packaging and stickers in there.

and what about us guys who already got without stickers,,,j/k bud as long as it works i am happy with that,,i know where i got it from

Stickers

Glad you got it.

Stickers! hey I didn't get any stickers with my killer bee. Oh well still works great. a sticker would be nice tho.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks