King Motor Bajas reliable?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man if they did that, they are no good, models that have been returned for one reason or other ,should be stripped and used as spare parts for emergency repairs for clients with problems that are not their fault.

Man if they did that, they are no good, models that have been returned for one reason or other ,should be stripped and used as spare parts for emergency repairs for clients with problems that are not their fault.
Ok I was assured it was not a return lmao I was getting nervous and Dan what a good guy he sent me a care package with the new upgraded metal pawl pull start and a new outerwear for the starter and som oils for air filter shock and diff. That's a lot said in my book for him. Thanks

https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/king-motors-x2-rtr-30-5cc.21239/

Donnie, that is some serious threadjacking right there...

Here ya go... I know Dan only by emails, he refuses to talk to me over the phone, not even customer service.
There is NO WARRANTY with them, its whatever the company feels like it at the time.

Mine was a lemon, after a long battle with them, a partial refund, and about almost $200.00 in spare parts, we settled.

Contrary to you, I took mine apart, each bolt and nut, locktite, grease, proper oil, break-in, etc. Once again, for everyone to know, I am a member of pocket bike sites, and of Honda atvs as well, so I know the basics of 2 and 4 strokes. Besides, I work part time as a hobby on basic automobile repair, clutches, brakes, timing belts, and there was nothing I could do to prevent the worst to happen. Word of advice, replace all diff gears with Losi brand, and the clutch bell pinion, thats a head start, and go from there. My X2 is running good, learn to let the engine and diffs cool off every 30 minutes or so, and install a kill switch.

On a side note, is lame to be complaining for some rust in the pipe. Maybe if it was bent, or cracked, but for some minor rust... facepalm.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks