Kit part missing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So just got my kraken shocks this morning and they are absolutely awful. The springs are incredibly stiff. It comes with 250W oil up front but that is way too thin. I used 1000 diff fluid and the rebound still extremely fast. Seems Like the customers are the guinea pig for testing new parts after paying for it.

This is with 1000 diff fluid and the rebound still extremely fast.

All done .

Ran 1 tank breaking it in and only using max 1/4 throttle. This thing is fast! It is totally different animal than 4wd models and I like it alot. Just like driving a real RWD car. Very fun and very fast even during break in.

PXL_20230305_003553276.PORTRAIT~4.jpg
PXL_20230305_004145653.PORTRAIT~3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome. Enjoy it. I know that some people hate the stock kit but I am running a stock Zenoah 290 with everything stock and it is doing awesome. Can get 45mph out of it and has done about a dozen races and a bunch of just park running and it hasn’t needed another part yet. Sure some stock parts aren’t the best but so far nothing has broken or needed replacement except for one shock that weeps a very little bit but not enough to have me do service on it yet. I love mine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks